Chapter 217: Devastation

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

She charged forward and leapt to great heights punching Pain. Her fist caught in his. Their eyes glaring down one another.

"Ah!"

She pushed him back. She started her decent back to the surface her fierce stsre never leaving his until she was consumed by the dust accumulating below.

.

"Where are we?" Naruto looked around.

"Where's the enemy?" Gamabunta asked through still air.

Shima appeared out of no where to meet up with Naruto and Fukasaku.

"Ma? What is this? Why didnt you summon us to Konoha?" Fukasaku asked.

"This is Konoha. Take a closer look."

Out in the distance the smoke cleared giving way to the now ruined Hokage wall.

.

.

(Y/n) watched as Pain decended.

"Perhaps now you know a fraction fo my pain." He said.

(Y/n)'s ear twitched and he glare intensified.

"And you think by doing something like this will create peace?" She scoffed.

Just above him another pain summoned four others and just like that all six were right in front of her.

Three of the six Pains and (y/n) ran towards eachother, punches, kicks and kunais were thrown but neither hitting the other. (Y/n) was able to catch up with the three despite having six pairs of eyes glued on her. Her tails have acted as a shield as well swiping away unwated guests fron her back.

Out of no where Tsunade stepped forward just beside (y/n). Tired and worn out, she must have been outside the the middle of it all yet she still threw a punch fighting off the Pains who were on (y/n)

"I... Am the fifth hokage.."

"Godaime sama!" An anbu with a bird mask drew their sword clashing with one of the enemies.

The three on three broke off distancing themselves from one another.

"M'lady, are you okay?" (Y/n) asked.

"Ill never let you get away with trampling on the treasures and dream of the previous generation." Her eyes were fixated ahead. "As Hokage, i will end this here!" She declared.

"Regardless, i have no business with you. The one i want..."

One leapt forward, arm streched headed towards (y/n) But before she could react he was forced to the ground with a crash breaking his mechanical body right then and there.

"Hands off." Naruto looked standing on top of the now destroyed mechanical Pain, glaring. "If you're planning to get my sister, yourw gonna have to go therou me first!"