Chapter 208: When They Walked Amongst Us.

-----YOUR POV-----

When i had arrived i was just by the toad oil falls where i was more familiar with.

"Oh. (Y/n) we heard you were coming. What brings you here?" Lord Fukasaku hopped towards me.

"I thought Naruto was here?" I asked him curiously.

"Oh that young boy went back to the village just yesterday. He'll be back to train again soon."

"Oh.." i was rather disappointed. It wasn't at the last second i remember Naruto was here but i guess i came here at the wrong time.

"I can escort you back to Konoha if you want." He offered but i politely declined.

"Actually, i came to talk to Lord Gamamaru."

His surprised expression as he looked at me threw me off guard. Perhaps he knew about it?

"Did she send you?"

I shook my had and looked at him confused. Then he pointed at my abdomen. It was at that moment i understood what he was talking about or in this case 'who'.

"Yes. She told me to come here and talk to Lord Gamamaru."

"I see. Quickly. This way."

He hopped away leading the way to Lord Gamamaru with me following behind.

We walked past two large double doors and behind it was the giant toad i was looking for.

"(Y/n). You've come." He smiled welcoming our arrival.

Lord Fukusaku nodded over towards Lord Gamamaru to which i did. Before i knew it, he already left us.

"I came to ask questions."

"I know. You came to ask about Okami. She is as shy as she was before." He let out a light heartfelt chuckle. Moving off of his seat. "Follow me."

His long and wide hops echoed through the room sending small earthquakes below me but i followed anyway.

"So how did you know all of this?" I asked rather loudly hoping he'd hear me.

"What?" He turned to me.

I sighed and jumped ahead standing on the giant toad's back. Hopefully he doesn't scold me for this.... IM STANDING ON THE MOST RESPECTED AND WISE TOAD. AH!

"I was wondering how you know all of this... If you don't mind me asking." I asked cautiously.

"Oh!" He laughed this time rather bold. "I know a lot of things you dont child. Think of me as a knowledge bearer of the one who sits above all."

"Like a prophet?"

He hummed at the thought. "More or less."

We arrived in a large spherical room with scrolls and books scattered around, there were large layers of shelves with well kept books scattered here and there. I admired the old almost antique feel to the room. The scent of old paper and ink with with walls decorated with paintings all the way up to the ceiling. The walls were pale and stained looking almost like paper but what got my attention was the faint dried up painting and drawings on the wall. Landscapes of land with mountains in the distance with people and animals scattered about. One in particular drawing i looked at was a painting of a woman in white with long hair looking up at what i suspected was the sky.

 One in particular drawing i looked at was a painting of a woman in white with long hair looking up at what i suspected was the sky