Chapter 221: Piece By Piece

-----YOUR POV-----

After the whole celebration, everyone dispersed scavenging whatever was left in the rubble. Even fallen wood was salvaged for the people.

While everyone did their part to help, (y/n), Naruto and Gray headed up to the Hokagevs tent where she resided with Shizune and Sakura watching over her. Lady Tsunade was all rained out she was almost all skin and bones. She looked too weak.

"She's in a coma... We don't know exactly when she'll wake up." Shizune spoke.

"We'll just have to help her and wait until she gets better." Sakura said with a smile.

"Right. Lady Tsunade is tough. She'll wake up soon." (y/n) said confident in her masters strength.

"I'll go and get some more water." Sakura announced.

"I'll go with you." Naruto went after her.

(y/n) shook her head and smiled to herself. At least he's going to get some alone time.

"I'm going to go get some air." (y/n) picked up Gray and walked out the tent with a troubled expression that Kakashi noticed.

"Something bothering you?"

She turned to face her sense and looked to the side.

"I came to the village as fast as I could..."

"Well, you came and you help the village.. Massively."

(y/n) laughed nervously. He didnt know she let kyuubi out on purpose and she wasn't ready to talk about it.

"Yeah... But that's not it."

"Hm?"

"We were on a rescue mission with Aizawa sense and the Fat Gum agency I was in. We were supposed to rescue a girl kept hostage in some type of yakuza base." She sighed. "Im just worred how they're doing."

Well that was half of her worries. Most of it was about Naruto...

"Hm.. That sounded like some job."

"It was. I just hope they're okay."

"Midoriya and Mirio are one thr job. Im sure they're okay." Gray reassured.

"Right... And the League of Villains were associated with Shie Hassaikai."

"Oh yeah.." The cat trailed off.

"Im sure they'll be fine. How about you take some rest. You deserve it." Kakashi placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Thanks Kakashi-sensei."

.

.

.

(Y/n) walked over to a pile of wood that were stacked off to the side and sat on one.

"What exactly happened after I... Ya know."

She sighed. She knew she could trust Gray but dwelling on it made her feel worse.

"(y/n), I have a plan but you're not going to like it." Okami echoed in her brain.

"What is it?"

"I can look for Pain's real body and you'll help Naruto push back Pain out of the village."

"But?"

"But you're gonna have to die."

"Excuse me?!"

"You wont be dead dead. Just enough time for me to ressurect you. You'll be in stasis in between the world, living and the dead. When Naruto sees it the ninetails will break loose. Then you and I will help him suppress it back.