Chapter 198: Dorm, School and Parties.

-----YOUR POV-----

After we had our fill we went out for a change of clothes, packed up and met with All Might on our way to the airport. Of course with the news of our departure, we were bombarded with paparazzi, some die hard fans and some people who just wanted to see what this was all about. You could say the entire entrance to the Airport was jammed packed which made it hard for me though. Luckily Asui let me borrow a sun hat to match with my long sunday dress. I also had Gray in my arms as he leaned on to my shoulder using him as a shield to cover myself from the flashing cameras from the people.

Phrases and questions like, "That roar that came from the tower, it must have been from that girl at UA right?" or "That monster." "Could she be here?" never really appealed to me. So i just ducked my head and moved on walking farther and ahead of my Classmates and All Might. I didnt bother to turn my head but i was careful not to wander off too far. Just close enough that they could see me.

When we boarded the plane i sat down by the seat where i sat when we first arrived here i sighed taking off the hat and handing it back to Asui.

"Man i've never rode on a private plane before!" Mina chimed pulling out her phone .

"Same here." Asui replied.

"It was nice of your parents to let us use your plane Momo." Uraraka said.

"Right. With school coming back tomorrow i guess it was better if we all just came home at once."

"You didn't have to do this for us.. Thanks Momo." Kaminari and Mineta said with dunce smile.

"Speaking of which. Do you guys think classes start immediately tomorrow?" I asked.

"Well, It is UA. So yeah. Im sure." Jiro replied. I groaned.

"Man, Im not ready for school or the party-...  I still have to clean the dorm just incase Naruto didn't." I looked away looking out the window.

"Oh yeah... the Acquaintance party..." Jiro trailed off.

"The party isnt until next week. We'll be fine." Momo comforted. 

I groaned again. 

"Wait your bro is in our dorm?" Kaminari asked.

"Last i left him yea but knowing him. He'd probably stay in Mt.Myoboku and only go to the dorms if he wanted some good food." I said in thought.

"Great, your brother has been squatting in the dorm." Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"Hey, Come one now theres no need to be that rude." Kirishima looked at Bakugou.

"Yeah Kacchan."

"Isnt there food in Mt. Myoboku anyways?" He huffed out.

I jerked at the memory of what Shima-sama and Fukasaku-sama seved Naruto and i during our stay in Mt. Myoboku. Iida Must have sensed my discomfort.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Oh.. I-its not that Mt. Myoboku doesn't have any food its just that... I wouldn't say that it isn't edible. Im saying... It's not my first choice." I tried my best to keep myself from barfing.

"What do you mean?" Uraraka asked.

"The residents of Mt. Myoboku only eat bugs and insects." Gray said bluntly. 

A collective barfing sounds and disgusted remarks filled the air.

"Whoa. You had to eat those?" All might asked looking at me.

"Please dont remind me..." I looked at him pleading not wanting to throw up in the plane.

"What kind of sick joke-" Bakugou looked at Gray and i