Chapter 230: Meeting Eri

-----YOUR POV-----

"When are you going to stop using our dining tables as your desk?" Sero asked crossing his arms looking at me with joking smile.

I was standing beside another dining table with a map of Konoha sprawled on it. I glanced back at the other table where my books and scrolls were scattered about.

"just after I'm done with work. Look, you won't need to worry cuz once you guys are done showering I'll have this back where it was yesterday and ready for breakfast!"

"Doesn't your review with sir Aizawa start after breakfast?" Tsuyu asked.

"Yeah but this isn't a review. It's work. Lady tsunade is asking for blueprints and the general planning on the city. I also need to send in formal notes to turn over the packages to Lady Tsunade. Eversince the shifting of Hokage the delivery of packages have been postponed since they were under my name and they won't let the packages through unless I personally retrieve it."

"That seems kind of extreme for package delivery..." Kaminari commented tiredly.

"Just a little security."

I said scribbleling a few bits and pieces on to the paper.

"i thought all of that was done before you came here?" Jiro asked.

I sighed helplessly.

"it was, but Shizune may have misplaced it. I don't blame her. It been rough."

I sighed and stretched. "Finally done."

I quickly transferred my stuff on to the other table and began neatly folding the blueprints.

After washing up we ate together and had fun playing and feeding the eagles that perked on the windowsill.

I handed Momo a piece of fresh meat. She tossed to to one of the three eagles who caught it swiftly.

Momo squealed in excitement after seeing the eagle eat the piece of meat the gave.

"Man, they really do eat fresh meat." Mineta trembled.

"They are birds of prey." i said as a matter fact as i handed another piece of meat to her classmate. The bird happily ate.

Sero took the opportunity to mess with him more.

"Careful. You're so small it might mistake you for a rabbit."

It successfully scared the living daylights out of Mineta that he hid under the table. So much so, even Kouda was scared for his bunny holding it dearly in his arms.

"I-I didn't mean it like that." Sero apologized

Kaminari slapped Sero's back smirking.

"Nice job there sport."

The eagles screeched and flapped their wings.

"Yuwai-chan is not food!" Kouda hugged his rabbit and shook his head at the eagles.

The one in the middle screeches and flaps its wings.

"No!" Kouda said almost yelling.

I stepped up to the eagles and pointed a finger at them.

"No. You leave that bunny alone you got that? Otherwise I'll have Lady Tsunade skewer you and serve you up like chicken." i warned.

The eagles lowered their heads and folded their wings.

Good thing they still listen to me.

"They said they understood." Gray yawned.

"Good. Now finish your breakfast and get on with your mission. "