Chapter 207: Blind Faith

-----YOUR POV-----

I know i said id go to school today but... 

I groaned looking at the clock letting out another sigh.

"I thought you said you'd attend today?" Gray asked looking at me sitting on the edge of my bed with my uniform beside him.

"I know what i said, okay? I just don't know if i can face anyone today.."

Momo knocked on the door reminding me that it was almost time to leave and everyone was waiting for us downstairs. I looked at Gray and motioned for him to stop and keep quiet.

"What the hell are you supposed to do then?" He asked me hissing at me with a hushed tone.

"I don't  know! just keep quiet!!" I hushed him back.

"But i thought you said-"

"i know i know! Shhh"

"(y/n)?" Momo called out knocking again.

Immediately Gray and i looked at each other with a silent stare down. A few seconds later Momo spoke again.

"We left some food for you on the table. just in case you get hungry." 

Then we heard footsteps disappearing into the hallway. Once it was quiet i let out an audible sigh. 

"Great, what's your plan now genius?" He asked sarcasm lacing his voice.

I shot him a look before answering back.

"Im thinking."

"Well?"

I brought my hands together and summoned a clone wearing my uniform looking ready to go. A look of disbelief washed over his face and then looked over me as if he couldn't believe what i was about to do.

"I know what you're going to say but i think sending a clone would be better idea... At least when the school ends id just disappear and send another one to replace me. That way i wouldn't have to face or talk to anyone."

"You can't hide forever."

"I know i can't but after what happened yesterday? I think it's better if i just lay low for a bit." I sighed. "Im not as emotionally strong as my brother. He can get beaten up and walk like nothing ever happened. I can't do that. It takes a while for me to get back up and right now. All those people from the party are at the school right now. I don't know what i'll do if i see them."

I looked down conflicted. I know he was right but i cant go out there as easily as i could anymore. I would hate to miss my classes but..

Gray sighed and walked to his spot on the bed. He summoned his own shadow clone and looked at me. 

"My clone will go to."

I smiled and gently pet his head. 

"Thanks for understanding Gray. You're right. I know i can't stay hiding but for now... Let me just pick my self back up and i'll be ready to go out again."

"Whatever you say.." He nuzzled on to me.

My clone picked up Gray's clone and both went out through the balcony to join my classmates in their class as a substitute for the real me. I did it before right? Back when Ino and i helped out Ingenium. 

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

Class 1A did their own thing talking and wasting time as they waited for their first subject. Of course they were concerned for (y/n) which is why Momo, Jiro and the other girls talked about her during their free time.