Chapter 212: Rescue Meeting

-----YOUR POV-----

After yesterday, i focused on healing Gray. I managed to stop the bleeding, cleaned the wound but it'll take a few weeks before it fully heals. On the bright side, his eye sight wasn't lost after all that. Sadly, he has to wear the bandage until i say so.

"Sorry i caused you all this.." I said regretfully as i leaned down pecking his head lightly.

"I said im fine.. I can still see." He grumbled.

"Okay okay." He has told me again and again he was fine but for me it wasnt. I sent him into danger not knowing what he was up against. That mistake alone was on me.

We had a visitor during lunch though abd by we i meant Kirishima and I. Tamaki dreaded having to talk to others to call for us but he came to inform about meeting with Fatgum after class.

"You dont have to wear your hero costumes.." Tamaki informed.

"So we wont go on patrol? Just a meeting?" Kirishima asked.

"Right.."

"Wait. How are you Tamaki?" I asked but before he could answer a group of students called upt to him, startling him making Tamaki run away

"Alright then we'll see you there!"

We waved Tamaki goodbye. I groaned walking back to my seat.

"What is it?" He asked.

"People will see me.. I think its better if i drop by the dorm to get a mask."

"Your fox mask or your surgical mask?"

I cringed. "Eh, Ejiro. Surgical mask. It'll be even more noticeable if i wore my fox mask with my uniform!"

"I know. Just trying to brighten uo the mood." He laughed.

I chuckled back, shaking my head.

"Yooo! Kirishima you're on the news!!" Kaminari quickly showed Kirishima his phone with a picture and an article of him punching the guy from yesterday.

"Wait, where were you in all of this?" Kaminari asked looking at me.

"Ha? Oh! That.. I was there but i left immediately."

"Dude i think that blur on the screen is (y/n)." Sero pointed out.

"You think? im not familiar with the clothes." Kaminari said.

"Oh no. That is (y/n)." Kirishima confirmed noe getting my attention.

I stood up and looked at the phone. "Let me see that."

The photo showed a pickture of Kirishima standing over the man and at the back you could just make out something white and black blur disappearing up to the buildings.

"Man am i getting that slow that cameras can catch me now?" I sighed disappointed.

"Dont be like that! You need that publicity for when you become a hero!" Mina chirped.

"Yeah uh.. I'll pass for now." I siad walking back to my seat.

.

.

.

"Ejiro, can you wait for me? Ill be back quick!" I asked about to enter our dorm. I left Gray with him so it'll be quicker.

"Yeah! We'll stay here." He waved at me.

"Great! Be back in a minute!"

I raced up the stairs and practically bursted into my room grabbing a mask from my drawer and some catnip lickables for Gray. Im sure it'll help with the pain.... And maybe an umbrella just incase it rains.