Chapter 233: The Power OF The No.1 Hero!

NO ONE'S POV

"Jinchuriki." The Nomu called out alarming everyone in the room.

"Katon: Fireball jutsu!"
"Flashfire Fist!"

Booth Endeavor and (y/n) blew the Nomu Away with their flames burning a significant amount of skin off his torso up his neck, arms and face. limbs missing. It kept itself afloat as his cells began to regrow.

While Endeavor floated mid air while (y/n) stood outside on the building walls.

"Gray, Help Hawks evacuate the people. Something tells me he's no ordinary Nomu."

"(y/n). I'll grant you permission to fight as my trainee." 

"I'll follow your lead then."

.

.

.

(y/n) knew she couldn't stay afloat so she had to get creative with her approach. Now would be a great opportunity to test her capability and limit to the teleportation jutsu. She reached to her back pocket reaching for her string tied special kunais. If she was fast enough, she should stay afloat for a considerably good amount of time. Mobility would significantly increase but greatly reduce her speed.

"Y-you didn't think you... c-could kill me... w-with this f-fire... did y-you?"

The nomu twisted and tuned. The sound of bones grinding as it grew snapping into place.

"I'll play with you later..." Nomu turned to the girl standing on the side of the building.

(y/n) leapt backwards headed up the building while Endeavor took the blow holding off the Nomu's punch long enough for the people on the floor to get out of the way. The Nomu screamed as pushed Endeavor, his arms growing as he did making the glass break pushing him all the way through the building. Bright red flames grew bigger and stronger stopping the nomu.

Meanwhile (y/n) spun the stringed kunais before leaping off the building letting gravity pull her down. She spun along side the kunais surrounding her. She cut through the Nomu's arm like a circular jagged saw before tugging on one of the string kunais wedged right were she last stood. once her feet were firmly on the wall the building rumbled as cement and steal beams grinded on one another.

Screams and cries of terror echoed all over the building from workers all the way down to children and infants. 

"(y/n) Its about to collapse!" Gray called out with a baby tied on to his back. 

Debris fell as the structure slowly crumbled beneath its weight.  (y/n) Slammed her hands on the side of the building.

"Mud wall!"

Cement grew covering those fortunate enough to have survived and collided with the ceiling keeping it from tipping over. A few seconds were all they need to differentiate life and death for the civilians. 

"Hawks!!" (y/n) screamed at the top of her lungs, calling out for the hero wherever he might be.

A hoard of deep crimson red feathers came out of nowhere pulling everyone along with Gray out of the building by the hems of their clothing. 

Nomu descended after regaining back his arm headed towards (y/n) when out came hawks with two long feathers on each hand as swords. He sliced through the Nomu effortlessly putting a halt on his plans of attacking (y/n).

Endeavor took the chance and used Hell Spider on the nomu. not only dicing the Nomu in pieces but also the unstable building from behind. (y/n) and Hawks got out of the way as chunks of the building came down.