Chapter 199: Someone Within

-----YOUR POV-----

First day back to class wasn't so bad. Actually, It almost feel like i didn't leave at all... Well, Almost. I'd fall asleep during class like usual but then id either wake up after a short dream or a  voice talking to me in my dream. At first i thought it was someone calling for me but my friends denied when asked them if either they or the teacher called me.

"Asleep again?"

She spoke again.

"Honestly? I don't know why you still pass this class if you're just sleeping in like this."

"Okami?"

She sighed sounding annoyed. "Who else?"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. She barely talked back then and when she did, it was never good. So, what could she want now?

"Talkative today, are we?" I asked.

"I have my reasons."

"So? What's you're reason now?"

"That sword that boy stabbed you with..."

"Sasuke?"

"Yes. What did it look like?"

"Dark.. blue? It's not lit a sword i've seen before... Why what's with it?"

"Tell me what did it look like?" She demanded.

"U-uH.... It is blue and it has a golden circular design on the hilt....?" I trailed off unsure.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"I need to get it back..." She trailed off as if she was thinking to herself.

"Wait.. Get what back? The sword? We don't know where they are or how to get there and besides, you  got taken away and i died the last time we went up against him."

"No matter, we are stronger without the seal binding us."

"Excuse me? Im sorry but i don't know you very well and frankly, im already sharing my body with you."

"How dare you? do you not know who i am?!"

"Lady, to put it quite frankly, i dont care who you are, i only care that you're sharing MY body and i need to know my and everybody's safety before i can work with you."

A bust of energy flowed past me and an angered tone she yelled. She looked down at me angry and frustrated.

"I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME FOR THIS!" her eyes glowed brightly and the flame on her back exploded along with her anger.

"My answer still stands. I dont know you. Therefore, i don't trust you." She glared down at me. Maybe she thought it would change my mind if she stared down at me to scare me. It almost worked too.. "Start talking.. Or im not moving."

She yelled again yelling to the skies and turned away into the darkness. Her outburst sent a wave towards me pushing me out of my subconscious. 

.

.

.

.

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

The class was still on going as per usual, The students stared boredly at the board trying to comprehend what Present Mic what trying to say. (y/n) was asleep on her desk as always.