Chapter 195: Last Goodbye

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

"(Y/n)!" They shook her as they cried.

"I'll check her pulse." She touched her neck, her wrist even checked for her breathing."

"Anything?" Uraraka asked in between her sobs. Jiro shook her head.

"No... This cant be.." Momo sobbed covering her mouth.

"What are we going to do now?" Jiro asked.

Iida stood up wiping the tears behind his glasses.

"We do what she wanted us to do. Make sure Madara doesn't escape with the tailed beast."

The clay jar rolled away from Madara on the slippery ice Todoroki made. Kaminari tried to blast the jar to break it but nothing.

"There's like a barrier or something!"

"That's just great!" Kirishima sighed.

"What are we going to do now?" Todoroki asked shooting fire at Suigetsu and blocking Jugo with an ice wall before jumping away.

"Hit it with whatever we got! It has to break somehow!" Midoriya yelled attacking Sasuke and jumping away to safety.

"Agh! Cant you like teleport it or something?! These kids are a pain in the ass!" Suigetsu complained placing his hand on the water regrowing his lost limbs.

"How many times to i have to tell you? Whatever is inside it cannot be transported with Kamui." Madara explained as he sunk into the floor below.

He rose beside the jar placing a hand on it. "Ill be taking this now."

"Unhand that!" Iida came flying in with leg behind Madara. Instead of hitting the Akatsuki, it went past him and hit the jar instead. The Jar tumbled away, it landed harshly by ragged debris but nothing changed, aside from the small crack right where Iida hit it.

Midoriya's eyes widened and turned his head to Iida. Madara turned to Iida and grabbed him by the neck lifting him up in the air.

"You weak.. insolent.. worm." He squeezed making Iida gasp for air.

An explosion blasted over his mask forcing him to let go and jump away.

"Iida! How's (y/n)?" Kaminari asked.

He tightened his jaw. "She's gone."

"What do you mean she's gone?" Kaminari played it off chuckling nervously.

Kirishima shook his head. "She's.. dead.."

"W-what do you mean?" Midoriya asked them in disbelief as he carried the jar away from Jugo and retreated.

"Later. (Y/n)'s last wish was not to let them have her." He pointed at the jar.

"How? We tried pulling he lid off and breaking it did nothing. It has some type of forcefield." Kirishima pointed out.

"Not quite. Iida was able to crack it." Midoriya showed them the crack.

Kaminari asked keeping Suigetsu at bay. He dodged the swing on his sword. Meanwhile the girls stood by (y/n)'s body shooting at Karin with Uraraka's floating debris. She easily dodged it but it also meant she couldn't aid her teammates.

"How?!" Mineta exclaimed as he threw sticky balls at Jugo making him stick to whatever he touched.

"I kicked it."

"Your leg, its bleeding!" Kirishima pointed out.

Jugo raged ripping the other end of the ball carrying part of the roof with him. Kirishima ran up to him pushing him back while Mineta threw more to weigh him down.