Chapter 234: School Festival Preparations

NO ONE'S POV

"Watch this!" 

Mina started off with an easy 1 2 step before doing a flip and landing on her hand with a pose. she then did a back spin breakdance move while chanting breakdance. Her classmates cheered as  mina continued to dance.

"If you wore compression shorts, just take off your skirt already!" Mineta complained

Hagakure repeatedly hit his noggin for his forbidden behavior. Amazed by how easily she danced the boys asked for a simple tutorial but it ended up being a total fail when the boys danced like robots earning a couple good laughs as they joked around with lighthearted teasing. 

(y/n) spared her classmates a glance before looking away to play with a pen on her desk rolling it with her finger.

They could only share pitied looks. Its three days and (y/n) had been quiet and busy ever since the Nomu attack. She has also visited Konoha more frequently after classes. They only ever see her during the day.

Aizawa walked into the classroom and began his announcement while picking up his yellow sleeping back he had tucked away in the corner. 

"Our school festival is fast approaching."

Many of Class 1-A exclaimed excitedly. Kirishima however  was the opposite.

"Sir, Is it really okay? Isnt it too laid back, to hold a school festival now?"

"Kirishima you changed." Kaminari pouted.

"But im right. Villains are active theses days."

"You're absolutely right." Aizawa managed to put it on.

"But the problem is, U.A High School needs more than its Hero course. Sports Festival was a stage for students on the hero course. School festival is for other courses, including Support, General Education, and Management courses. Even though it might receive less attention that Sports Festival, they've been longing for this event. Besides, since the boarding school system was established, the school has been focusing on hero course. As a result, many are stressed out."

With that explanation, Kirishima took his seat back feeling sorry for the other students in the school.

"Come to think of it.. It has been kind of hard for them."

"Thays why we cant cancel the festival just for security reasons. This year is different from the past years. apart from a few people, the festival is only open to the students and staff of the school."

Aizawa walked to the corner leaning on the wall as he made himself comfortable "Although i's not for the Hero course, according to the rules, each class has to set up a booth at the school festival. Decide what you want to do today."

With that Aizawa was asleep lightly snoring  in his bright yellow sleeping bag.

It was now up to the class representatives to take over the meeting, Iida and Momo started the meeting and mostly everyone was excited to take part.

suggestions went from a maid cafe to mochi store, arm wrestling, crepe store, dance booth, event to a more ridiculous ones like from Bakugou, he suggested a death match. and a student's dark party from Tokyami. which hearing it out of context sounds more sinister than fun. 

After everyone made a suggestion they turned to the only one who didn't feel like participating. (y/n) sat leaning on her desk focused on the pen she was playing with.

"How about you (y/n)? maybe you can suggest something from Konoha?" Momo asked.

(y/n) stopped and raised her head turning to Momo and Iida she remained silent for a couple of seconds before returning back to her pen. With a soft monotone voice she said,