Chapter 206: Choices have to be made

-----YOUR POV-----

I threw the smoke bomb down and teleported my way out of the crowd. The next thing i knew i was in my room. I quickly fell on the floor feeling my legs give out. the only thing keeping me up was my arms that i used for support. i looked down at the floor of my darkened room with nothing but the moonlight shining a tinge of blue inside. My eyes blurred and the pain in my chest grew. I didn't care if the make up was ruined by now. I just wanted it to stop. I could hear it... i could hear their voices echoing at the back of my head and every time i closed my eyes i could see them staring back at me.

It's not like i wanted to become like this... It wasn't my choice... i didn't mean anything.. Was i even considered as a hero? Their doubtful eyes and expressions grew more clear along with the lines...

'You think you're a hero?'

Maybe they were right....

i was just selfish.. bringing my team here because i wanted to. Asuma-sensei... im sorry... im so sorry.. Kurenai.. Shikamaru, Ino, Choji.. i-...

Im just monster who causes nothing but trouble. A monster who can't seem to do anything right. Im no hero.. Im just someone pretending to be one. A monster like me cant.. will never be one. 

My chest panged painfully as i struggled to breathe. I bought a hand over to my chest clenching over my heart causing me to lean over and slowly lay on the floor. My head started to hurt. I could almost feel the pounding coursing through my body, knocking over and over again.

What would have Naruto done? Would he last longer than i did?... Naruto.. Big brother.. Im-..

My lips quivered feeling my tears swell up again pouring more on to the floor. i quickly covered my ears in an attempt to block the noises out. Their voices. it grew louder and louder like ringing in my ears. It hurt. I couldn't breath and nothing seemed to escape my lips. My eyes were shut as tight as i could trying to block out the images. 

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

Aizawa and Gray road on the elevator in the dorm on their way to (y/n)'s room. When they got there he knocked. A few seconds after He and Gray sheared a look before knocking again. He reached over to the doorknob twisting it. It was unlocked.

"We're coming in." Gray said as calmly as he could not to startle her.

They slowly peaked their head in scanning the room when they found her on the floor curled up panting in a staggered breath. They two quickly ran to her side. Aizawa placed a hand on her arm. She didn't react though. He lightly shook her patting her back trying to get her to breath normally. With no reaction from her, he pulled her up and engulfed her in an embrace. It was the only thing he knew what to do at that point. She was shaking and jerking as she gasped a staggered breath. Small whimpers and pained sobs escaped her mouth, crying on to Aizawa.

"Sshhhh." He repeated over and over again stroking her back trying to get her to calm down. 

Gray didn't know what to do but nuzzle on her letting her know he was there. 

"Does she have any medicine or anything?" Aizawa asked Gray his panic growing by the second.

"No. She's never had a panic attack before." 

Aizawa cursed under his breath and hugged her tighter stroking her head and her back. her rested his chin on her head hoping she'd hear him.

The rain began to pour slowly outside. in a few minutes (y/n) was knocked out. Whether or not she fell asleep or collapsed he didn't know. At least she wasn't in pain anymore. He picked her up while Gray pulled her sheets out of the way. Aizawa set her on her bed and removed her sandals before leaving her to Gray. The cat pulled the sheets over her and tucked her in.