sex life with sugawara.

Sugawara is a easily giving in submissive boy. You turned him into a freak. You made him the pervert that he is and he wants you to take responsibility. Everytime having sex with you and sugawara its always a wild ride. Sugawara likes overstimulation but at times he cant handle it. You and sugawara loves voyeurism so you have tendencies to overstimulate him even in the most public places such as his work office, at a beach, in a bathroom stall. You'll pull out a cock vibrator just to overstimulate him and he starts moaning and whining all over the place. You'll fuck him anywhere and he'll give in just because its you. Sugawara has the "live like it's no Tomorrow" mindset so he'll try anything once. If he really likes having sex at a certain place he'll take you there as a surprise just so you can Dom Him. Sugawara is the number 1 character that will have sex with you anywhere. Hell the majority of the time you and sugawara have sex its somewhere public. If it wasn't for you sugawara wouldn't know what kinks he would be in to, he wouldn't know what preferences he would be into, if he didn't run into you any other significant other he would be in a relationship in, neither them or sugawara would have sex. I think sugawara finding you was a blessing for him because you definitely made his life more wild and extravagant. Sugawara is loud. He does not care where he's at, whether the location is public or not, if you are making him feel good he will not even try to hold in his moans. It's more likely that you and sugawara would get caught because of him so you'll say "Hold those moans in for me baby" kind of calming him down because he is an extremely intense moaner and he'll reply back "i- I cant", "How can i when your fucking me so good"? And he will continue to moan like he doesn't care about getting caught. Sugawara claims he is a cautious person when it comes to having sex in public places but doesn't even attempt to hold in his moans. You always tease him for that. Sugawara likes having sex while slow music/RNB music is playing in the background. It makes everything feel better for him during sex and he gets wetter & harder when he is inside of you, hearing your moans in sync with the music turns him on so much that he starts whimpering and moaning with you. Him Even getting a little emotional. Speaking of crying sugawara cries during sex. His body is sensitive and him getting off to you so much and you having such a big effect on him during sex when you are being rough on him he starts crying from how much pleasure he is feeling. Sugawara likes when you top him so when you fuck him while his back is against the wall, and your in front of him kind of putting in work bending down to his length to fuck him instead of it being reverse and him fucking you against the wall you'll be doing that to him and he'll go crazy and starts crying and moaning. Sugawara likes eating you but specifically likes sucking on parts of your body. Sugawara is a Pro at making you feel good because he does it with logic. He knows that if he sucks on your sensitive bits you'll go crazy. He knows that if he teases your nipple and eat you up at the same time you'll go crazy. Sugawara likes teasing you. But why sugawara can never consistently or even pull of being a Dom is because he never gets away with it in the end. You'll always be the one domming him after he poorly attempts to dom you. Sugawara has a praise kink. Whether your chubby or skinny or any size he will praise you. He will tell you that your thickness and stretch Mark's turn him on and he will suck and lick the living shit out of your Hole/clit while telling you. If your skinny he will tell you that you have nothing to be insecure about and continue to praise you while also making you feel good. Sugawara will praise anything your insecure about because he loves all of you. You torture his Dick alot. You'll have sugawara laying still in bed with a variety amount of rings, vibrators on his cock and make sure he cums an unlimited amount of times. I'd say sugawara would have a Hardom in a relationship. Making him beg, making him whimper. You and sugawara will definitely have moments where you two are fucking in the same room or by a room where either of your friends is in. I believe you and sugawara have no shame and will do anything to each other as long as it's making you both feel good.

All characters aged up/time skipped.

Let me know other characters you want to see!