sex life with you & daisuke.

The Best way I'd describe daisuke would be a "Gentleman But a Dominant sadist maniac in disguise". Daisuke would love seeing you cry & Beg for him. Just the thought of you screaming his name while being blindfolded & tied up with tape on your mouth gets him off. Daisuke is very busy so whenever he is at important meetings his mind will immediately think of you & he'll think about pounding you against his expensive & custom made rolls Royce in his private mansion. Daisuke loves public sex but not when people is around. He'll fuck you all around his Yard & he'll make it a must to fuck you in & outside all of his mansion's. Daisuke will buy you tons & tons of sex toys & luxurious lingerie/Male lingerie just to see you look sexy but a overstimulated crying mess at the same time. Daisuke will experiment everything on you just to see what you like & how you'd react to it. He'll eat your hole then stick a buttplug inside of you to see what sex face & what kind of moan you make. Daisuke is very analytical so he knows when you feel Good, beyond good & when your overstimulated. He'll notice that you are overstimulated whenever he deeply puts his tongue inside of you while a vibrator is in your hole also. So he'll keep repeatedly doing that 1 thing over & over for hours on you just to watch you go crazy. Daisuke will go crazy watching you touch yourself. He'll demand you to masturbate while he's driving in his pitch black Lamborghini just to Pre-Turned on before pulling over and fucking you silly. He'll say "Stop touching yourself y/n" while stopping himself from driving. He'll then demand you to sit on top of him and tell you to "Make me feel good gorgeous slut" then make you proceed to fuck him & he'll give you support by lifting your hips up & down on him. Daisuke loves seeing you in pain sexually. He loves hearing the sounds of your screams when roughly whipping & spanking you. He'll say shit like "what's my name baby"? While torturing you to the point where it hurts. He loves flicking & slapping your sex to see you cry out. Damn near sobbing & begging him to do more to you. He'll actually get hard in an instant seeing you get punished. Daisuke will tie up your whole body on his $50,000 table with your legs up showing your beautiful sex, stuff your mouth with a fat dildo & his tight boxers and will stare at your beautiful sight before fucking you on the table. "Your all mine" will be the only thing coming out of his mouth when fucking you & staring into your eyes.

Who's Next? And any part 2's?