sex life with kageyama.

Realistically I'd say it'd be a competitive Switch relationship. But kageyama leans over to being a Bratty, competitive Submissive boyfriend. After a competitive volleyball game, kageyama will Drag you over in the empty Boy's locker room and demand you to "Suck Me off" after losing the game. One thing about kageyama he hates loosing so when he does he takes out all his animosity on you. He'll fuck you anywhere in a locker room. He'll fuck you in the locker room shower, he'll fuck you against the lockers, over the benches & of course in the bathroom. Kageyama would be a great Hardom. His fingers are incredibly long, he'll finger you like his life depends on it. He'll eat you out for approximately 15 minutes before fingering you he'll spit in your hole then suck his spit back out then spread it across your sex again. Kageyama would love when you gently play with his hair while he eats you. That will motivate him to eat you faster just to see you cum. When you cum to quick kageyama will tease you & say "your so naughty cumming for me that fast" "see, I told you, you can't handle me" and he'll keep eating you out until he is satisfied because he loves eating you for his own pleasure. Oral is a must for kageyama. If you are domming kageyama he'll go nuts. He always goes nuts when you dom him. He loves it when you tease him because he is sensitive and he'll go crazy for anything you do. Kageyama loves it when you nibble on his tip anytime or before sex. When you torture Kageyama's tip he jumps his body up & down and twitches like crazy begging you to fuck him already. " *Groans* just fuck me already Please! ". Kageyama's tip is his weak spot so you'll torture his tip & his tip only for revenge for all the times he dommed you. Kageyama is a bad ass Dom but he still leans over to being a bratty sub, So when you dominant kageyama, it's a whole different story. Kageyama would secretly love being physically tortured but of course being the prideful sub he is he wouldn't admit it. He'd love it when you choke him while you ride him. He loves the sight of you jumping, bouncing on his cock and just torturing the shit out of him. He'll love it when you bite hit nipples, kageyama will unintentionally moan & say your name during sex repeatedly if you dont stop topping him. Kageyama loves the sight of your hips moving rapidly while riding him. Kageyama can Switch and be a phenomenal Hardom but, Being submissive & hard to get is in his nature.

All characters aged up/time skipped.

Who do you want to see next?