sex life with Takashi Mitsuya.

I Think Mitsuya will always go for passionate & gentle sex but his thrust are really deep & powerful. He tends to take his insecurities & frustrations out on you so sex with Mitsuya is usually intense & it can get really sweaty. Mitsuya has extreme stamina and can fuck you straight until you tell him enough. When Mitsuya is feeling really good during sex he always has a "Angry" "Frustrated" type of expression on his face. He clenches his teeth together when he is fucking you. That'll make him let out heavy grunts & some "Ugh's". Mitsuya loves when you are laying on your stomach, Ass Not really tilted up but you are laying down as if you are about to go to sleep, he'll do romantic things like graze his finger tips all over your back, massage your head & stroke your arms before fucking you. He'll have you laid on your stomach so he can fuck you while he lays his body on top of yours to make love to you in a hugging, stacked like position. What really gets him is feeling your whole back, ass, legs on his body. It gives him a big orgasmic experience when he can really feel all of you. Not just your insides, but your soft & angelic Body. Mitsuya would be the type to really, really get turned on when you randomly ask to dom him. It'll catch him off guard and he'll end up Redden because sex life with Mitsuya is usually unpremeditated and you both do how you feel to one another but he or if your shy or didn't think of asking, doesn't directly ask to be the Dom Or sub, so if you ask to be the dominant or submissive, Mitsuya will lose it on the inside but will keep calm in front of you. He will blush but not to hard & tilt his head, give you a light smile & tell you "Do as you please baby" / "Then make love to me baby" in such a smooth voice but he'll clearly sound shy & he'll definitely be overwhelmed by your Dominance before you can even fuck him. When you do dom Mitsuya, everytime he'll hold your hips to stop you from fucking on him or he'll slowly & barley pull your sex off of his cock because he can't handle the pleasure. Mitsuya loves gentle & wholesome sex so when you attempt to Hardom him, or even when you take it slow, he wont be able to handle you dominating him. Mitsuya is sensitive. He kicks & twirls his toes up & his hands start twitching when you are jumping up & down him, leading his Pre-cum to spurt out all over his lap while your on top of him having your way with his body. He'll say "Let's stop it right here", in a shaky, breathy voice if you been going at him for a long time. He'll reassure you that "You don't have to make me feel good by being so rough Baby Girl/boy" in his own words letting you know that your wholesome sex drives him crazy just as much as your Rough sex does. That being said, Mitsuya loves intense pleasure but Rough sex would be his last preference. He loves when you take him slowly while looking him in the eyes, hands on his shoulders, he loves when you take your time with him, speaking to him with your body in the most affectionate way possible. Mitsuya loves seeing you bite your lip, when you moan & moan out little "Mmms" to him. that'll drive him crazy and have him throwing his head back. Mitsuya Rolls his eyes back, pulls on the tips of his hair, will let out a few tears during an intense sex session with you. Not just any sex session, but every sex session.

Timeskipped Takashi Mitsuya.

Who do you want to see Next?