sex life with Naruto.

Realistically, Naruto would lean over towards being a switch. I cant really see him being either mainly the dom or sub, so you & Naruto would have a Mutual switch relationship. Naruto is open minded so whatever sexual things you suggests to him, he'll do it. If you are shy, Naruto tends to miss alot of things such as knowing when you are feeling horny because that's just how he is naturally. He can be oblivious but once you throw bigger hints at him that you want to have sex he'll immediately oblige. Naruto will perfer someone Bold & straightforward. He loves when his significant other (you) tells him what you want. You being straight up about things will make naruto want you even more. Before sex, Naruto wouldn't mind you massaging his body, kissing his bare back, playing with his hair. Naruto loves doing wholesome things such as those things before sex. Before foreplay, Naruto will sit besides you & admire your body, feel on your arms, thighs & around your lower legs. He likes touching you before sex so you can end up touch starved for more when he stops touching you. He also just likes the plump, softness of your body. Naruto is a optimistic, Hyper, Enthusiastic person but when having sex he is really sensual, affectionate & passionate person. He isn't rough at all. He would be the SoftDom of the relationship. If you are the same, you'd be a SoftDom also but Naruto would Love a Dom. Not a Rough/HardDom, just a Dom. Your not to rough but your not really gentle. He'd want a Dom to balance the relationship out & just a person who's as Assertive as him. During sex, Naruto loves being in the Face-Off position with you. If you get tired riding him, he'll repeatedly lift your hips up & down on him doing all the work so you can still feel good. He loves looking at your face during sex. Just your face alone will make Naruto cum harder. Naruto isn't a shy person so he'll look you straight in the eye without looking away. Naruto will also love being in missionary while one of your legs are up on his shoulder during sex. He'll unintentionally touch your nose with his nose because he'll be so close to your face looking you in the eyes. If you suggest to naruto that you want to have sex outside, he'll do it only for you. I can see Naruto being spontaneous with you every once in a while. Naruto will perfer to have sex inside, preferably in a house. Sex with naruto would be ardent & tender.

Who's next? And any part 2's?