sex life with Eren jeager.

Sex with eren would be extremely emotional. He'd take out his trauma on you. He wouldn't be rough but his thrust would be deep, slow & hard. Eren will fuck you against a door while wrapping his whole arms around you, making love to you in a hugging like position and kind of leaning his head on your lower back and he'll cry the whole time. For how good the pleasure feels and the shit that's been burdening over his shoulders. Eren will have tendencies to fuck you rough if he's upset that a mission failed or if the sorrows hit him really hard. Eren will stare deeply in your eyes during sex and will say shit like "Please Dont leave me" "Dont you ever leave me alone" "you make me feel it" "you look so beautiful like this". Eren will hold your arms down during sex, he'll usually fuck you over the bed with you bending over and he'll hold your upper waist giving himself support. After a intense sex session with eren he will kiss your forehead & both of your hands. He'll lay naked in the bed with you talking about how you changed him for the better and how you prevented him from doing life changing things. I think eren would like "under the tree" sex. He'd fuck you under a tree before every mission so it'll give him more energy & make him feel motivated. He'll also fuck you in a garden or forest that is completely empty. He'd make sure no one was there before having sex with you in that area. After he'll carry you back to the quarters in bridal style and give little kisses all over your cheeks & forehead.

This is Timeskip Eren.

Who do you want to see next?

Part 2 on any characters?