sex life with Shoyo Hinata.

Realistically, Hinata would be the most endearing sub. Hinata wouldn't be opposed to you dressing him up femininely, in Maid outfits, in cat wear, etc. That being said hinata would love you dressing him up in cute cosplay. He'll be really shy & flustered but he really loves it & thinks its sexy when you dress him up. Hinata loves making you feel good during sex but when you use toys on him, and give him oral, hinata goes crazy. While you are sucking hinata sloppily, he'll ask you politely if you didn't already have it in mind, to also use a vibrator on his cock while you are fucking him with your mouth so you can overstimulate him even more. when hinata is feeling really good during sex, he'll lick you & give you mini bites everywhere. During sex hinata loves when you put him in a different variety of positions. He loves being in the magic mountain position with you. He loves feeling your thigh above his thigh, your legs wrap around his legs & waist. He loves when you start going feral & pounding your sex against his when being in that position, Fucking him. He also loves when you can see his Aheago face when your flooding him with an intense amount of pleasure. When you compliment hinata's looks, Body figure, saying how cute he looks when he cums, telling him how you love how short but muscular he is, He goes mad. But in a really adorable way. He will whine & whimper in the corner of your neck & twirl your hair around in his finger in embarrassment from your sweet comments. Hinata would love being in the cowboy position. It makes him feel as though he has a little dominance in that moment because he's the one on top. Hinata will press his hands on your shoulders, have his face hovering over yours, then he'll thrust inside of you & he will let out loud pants calling out your name. he'll moan & whimper even when he's attempting to be dominant. He'll try to innocently Dom you in secret but will immediately want you to dominant him again. I think hinata loves being a sub so much he would never ask to dom you even once. He loves being your cute, innocent sub.

Timeskipped Hinata!

Who's next? Any part 2's?