sex with overHaul.

I think overHaul would like someone on his level. Would love someone who knows how to take care of themselves, someone who looks as good as he does, someone who is financially stable & is intelligent. Basically someone who has it going on for themselves. overHaul would be picky in a relationship. But I think Kai would go for someone with a smooth & a Good personality rather then looks. But what gets him is someone seductive. Their looks, the way the dress. If you come off as seductive to overHaul, that will attract him to you. I think being in a sexual relationship with overHaul would mean it would be a switch relationship but it would lean to overHaul being the dom. Kai loves sex. So meeting someone as sexual as he is a Huge turn on to him. Another thing that turns overHaul on is if you let him do anything to you. He'll want to experiment sexual things on you such as, seeing how many pens & dildo wands can fit inside of your hole when lubed up, he'll want to see how much stimulation you can take when fucking or teasing your sex & if he sees that you can take more then expected, he'll do something more to overstimulate you just to watch you barley take it. overHaul is more of a "action over words" man so he'll lightly chuckle and skim your body staring you up & down with his eyes while you are being sexually tortured. He'll say little stuff like "cant take it can you"? While fingering you with leather black gloves on before spanking you telling you to be a "Good boy/Girl & take these fingers inside of you". overHaul loves oral. He loves seeing you take his whole cock inside of your mouth, kind of struggling to fit the whole thing inside of your mouth choking & gagging on it. You doing that will drive him mad seeing that you cant handle him. Kai will push your whole head back onto him & make you take him. He'll say "c'mon take me all the way baby, I know you can do it" then pull your head all the way back off of his cock then tongue kiss you. Kai loves treating you during sex. He loves it when you act innocent & sweet to him. He loves it when you innocently crawl over to him while he is siting down then it's to a point where you are in front of him on all four's then he starts caressing your chin & your jawline before teasing & playing with your neck. Gliding his smooth lips on your upper neck to give you a nice sensation. Before sex he'll throw you over his shoulder while massaging your back carrying you to the bed then making love to you. Kai will definitely be the passionate but kind of rough sexter. He'll fuck you at both a slow & fast pace while praising & kissing your chest, ears & neck. Sex with kai is kind but can be Hardcore & experimental.

Who do you want to see next? And any part 2's?