sex life with you & armin.

Realistically, Armin would be the biggest sub ever. Baby has no experience at all. So when you first meant him you meant armin as a virgin. Armin is the most sweetest & gentlest baby ever. You'd dom him during sex and he'll still ask you if your ok, he'll reassure you that your the only one, armin will lightly caress your hair and nibble your ear while you are riding him. Armin would do whatever you ask him to. If you tell him you want to see him in a skirt, he'll be flustered and studder all over the place but he'll do it just for you. Whatever you ask armin to do for you sexually, or whatever you want to do to him, he'll instantly say yes but be flustered as fuck. Armin is smart & before having sex with you, pixis (let's say pixis is still alive & he is in season 4. Because this is time skip armin). lended him a "special" book for first time sexual experiences & virgins..and let's just say armin learned alot from that book. Having sex with armin for the first time was definitely awkward but romantic. Armin was blushing his face off while trying to put it in, instead you insisted on taking the lead and when you put his cock inside of you for the first time armin instantly came. Armin Yelped really loudly and after you pulled his cock out of you, you did it quickly asking him if he was ok. He instantly sat up, started blushing and was hiding his Cock with both of his hands out of embarrassment. Armin would point out the fact that the cum went all over the place. He'll say in an embarrassed voice, "Oh..um..I'm sorry for getting it everywhere baby" & I think from armins big orgasm he'll instantly fall asleep. Being that the survey Corp's is really stressful, armin would love being fucked everywhere. He loves waiting for you at his room, waiting to get jerked off and overstimulated by you. You really turned armin into a sex freak. He'll secretly grab you and take you far away from the survey corps to a long grass field so nobody can see you two and he'll ask you politely to fuck him there. "P-please, make love to me". Then after cum splatters all over the grass. In the library while he is reading books, you'll stroke his cock secretly under the table while hiding his sex face under the books. He'll be twitching and quietly moaning because he can't hold it in. Jean & eren will come into the library to chill with you & armin and literally sit right in front of the both of you & armin but will stupidity not notice that he is twitching & quietly moaning. You'll jerk armin off the whole time and neither jean & eren will notice. You'll definitely be the "out going" one in the relationship because armin doesn't know how to make moves at all.

Timeskip Armin!

Who do you want to see next?