sex life with you & Eita Semi.

This man semi is competitive when it comes to volleyball & anybody he is going against. So do believe he is competitive when it comes to your bratty and/or innocent ass. Semi has competitive sex written all over him. He loves having competitive sex with you. You'll be having competitive sex with semi 24/7, everytime you have sex. Semi is really hot headed so you know what that means. During sex he tends to take all his frustrations out on you. But when I tell you semi is a sex wizard he is. You may or may not be taller and/or bigger then him but he'll use his whole body strength to fuck you as much as he can. When it comes to having a partner semi really wants to make you feel it. To be blunt most of the time not in a passionate way, but rather a hardcore way to the point where you're limp or crying. He wont be satisfied if you aren't crying your face off or if your limp. Semi has a dacryphilia kink so he's ego goes way up when he drives you to a point where your breaking down. In a sexual way of course. Something about you not being able to have anymore power over him gets him off and before you know it semi's hard again. I'd say the sexual relationship between you and semi is more on the fast thrusting, hardcore side on his part. I'd say if he wasn't a hot head AND competitive he'd lead towards being the sub in the relationship because he can get slutted out quickly. But the relationship with you & semi would be a switch relationship with semi being more of the dominant. Of course if you want him to he'll be more passionate and loving if that's what you really want. You'll have to convince him a couple times but, he'll be more gentle just for you.

Timeskip semi.

Who's next? I do all request. Any part 2's?