sex life with geto.

I can see Geto being a Hardom. But not an extreme Hardom like Chains, cages, degradation etc. He'll be the type to do all those things to you only if you want him to. Geto is a savage though and will have no shame in fucking you anywhere. Geto will Fuck you silly in your parents car, at a sematary, finger your hole publicly, not even trying to hide the fact that hes doing it there, geto will get horny at unexpected places like gojo's house & will have a desire to eat your hole silly so he'll drag you in gojo's bathroom, lift your legs all the way back to your shoulders, or if your not flexible, geto will lift your legs as far back as he can and immediately eat you out. He wont even get it ready and slowly lick your water fall like he would usually do (geto likes slow burning/getting you ready before fucking). but in that moment geto will be so horny for you he'll tongue fuck you silly while your legs are spread back, sitting on gojo's toilet. Geto loves public sex. If you and geto were to get caught fucking somewhere publicly, he'll continue to fuck you & ignore whoever is banging on the door. Geto will be the type to not really pull your hair during sex but while he is fucking you, geto will tie your hair back whether it's short or long, in a ponytail so it wont be in the way while he is fucking you doggy style. Geto isn't big on degrading but he'll throw in some "You little slut" while pounding you when you are being Bad. I'd say geto would love someone with a little meat. He'll love slapping your thighs & ass in any position where he can see your whole body clearly. When you throw your ass back to support him while geto is fucking you, he'll droll on your ass a little from getting turned on by your ass bouncing on his Hips & Dick. I'd say geto likes more of a bratty, badass, playing hard to get significant other during sex & in a relationship in general rather then the innocent Nice Type.

Who's next? & part 2's of what characters babe?