sex life with cloud strife.

Definitely a Hard switch relationship. But cloud has tendencies to be more of the dom. When having sex he fucks you hard and deep but passionately. He doesn't do degradation because it's just not a kink of his. Cloud is the type to praise you while fucking you. But if you pissed him off that day by being bratty or making him jealous he will get his revenge on you by fucking you hard. Cloud is pretty brutal fucking you. He has a kink for folding your body. He likes bending your legs all the way back in missionary and fucking you till you cant say anything but moans. Cloud will say shit like "I love you but you go to far" or "take it shordy" because whether your bigger then him or not (cloud is a pretty big guy) he looks at you as the cutest smallest thing ever. Cloud likes any size and with him being a strong soldier and carrying a big ass sword on his shoulder he loves carrying you around anywhere. He loves throwing you in the air and catching you back down. While having sex cloud will literally have your legs wrapped around his waist, he'll be fucking you then he'll lift you up really high & hardly drop you back down onto his cock. He loves eating you out standing up while 69'ing. Cloud will Hum/put is tongue inside you as deep as he can because he likes it when you squirt in his face. Cloud has a bitter sweet relationship with you touching yourself to him. There will be times when he is out for a long time and can't say you for a while because of missions, but he'll come back home to a needy You touching yourself to him. He'll quietly come near you and his shared room door and hear you saying his name and he'll get extremely turned on and understand that you missed him and wanted him badly. But he gets jealous even with you touching yourself because he wants that to be him and only him touching you so lewdly. He'll bust in the door acting as if he didn't know what he just heard and leave you surprised. He'll pretend to be shocked and say "if you wanted to make love with me you could have just said so" or "those could have been my fingers inside of you" , "you couldn't wait for me now could you baby"? And tease you. He'll make you apologize for touching yourself for not waiting for him and he wouldn't fuck, eat you out until you said sorry. You wouldn't give in easily being another Dom in the relationship and having a reason to touch yourself. The reason being that he wasn't there to touch you. He'll give you mercy and let you have it and have passionate sex with you all night long. Cloud definitely holds both your wrist during sex. I do believe cloud is sensitive being a ex soldier and having backed up Cum/ sexual build up from not having sex with anybody in a long time. Years. Not even touching himself. Cloud will cum ALOT. Nonstop and for 2 minutes straight max. His moans are really pretty and with however long he cums he moans really loudly. Cloud loves when you dominate him. He'll be sitting in his work chair and you'll sit on top of him, straddling his lap and stop him from working. He loves it when you grind and hump on his lap then you immediately pull both of his pants and boxers down seeing his cock. He is really thick and big so you are always overwhelmed. You'll tease him and he'll try to hold in his moans. You get his cock wet then start continuously riding him making him let out his voice. When you get cloud flustered during sex he looks away. If the sex is passionate he will look directly in your eyes not looking away at all. Cloud loves kissing you all over your body, he loves loving you and holding you. During sex he'd like you to sit on his lap while he is thrusting into you slowly whispering sweet nothings in your ears, all while massaging your body. Sex life with you and cloud strife would be very versatile & spicy.

Who would you like to see next?