Sex life with Kisaki Tetta.

Kisaki is extremely obsessed & Toxic. This could be a good thing for you If this is the type of thing you like or it could be a bad thing for you if you dont do overly obsessed men. His character in the show is really obsessive so cannonly it seems as though when he likes someone he has possessive & obsessive tendencies. But it's far over the top. He wants you desperately so if you reject him it wont be pretty. I'm going to give you two perspectives on how Kisaki would Act If you reject him VS. You accepting to be with him. If you reject him: Kisaki would be the type to Stalk you to see if your with anyone else and if you are he gets extremely pissed & would immediately plan to take out who your dating. He can get really psychotic like over the fact that your not his. It's not that he hates rejection he hates the fact that he got rejected by You. He'll kind of feel like you betrayed him. So as much as he is obsessed with you, there's no way he could see you with anyone else so his second route would be kidnapping you so he can have you all to himself. He'd make you tell him that you "Love Him" & tell him that your "All his" until he is satisfied. Kisaki is a Dangerous Yandere but he doesn't like to see you hurt, scared in anyway despite his selfish acts of kidnapping you. Kisaki will genuinely think he did the right thing. He'll tell you that he's "Doing this for your own good" & that "We're meant to be together" everytime you try to question him why he's doing this. Kisaki will seek to K*ll anyone that likes you even if that means he'll get punished for it. He doesn't care. As long as you are with nobody & you have him on your mind, that's what keeps him reassured & sane. If you accept to be with him: Kisaki would still be a toxic boyfriend. He's obsessive and doesn't want anyone near you. That being said Kisaki has bad trust issues & is very insecure. He will always question if you have any guy friends, if your cheating & if you really like him. That will lead to intense arguments and when Kisaki gets angry he usually throws things around & breaks stuff. Clearly being with Kisaki would be a mess but the sex is a different story. It's hard calming Kisaki down when he is mad but when you start rubbing his shoulders, licking is neck, grinding your body on his abs in the middle of him screaming at you to calm him down, you can hear his voice will start to lower & he'll pause from moving so rapidly out of anger to let you continue rubbing & touching him. Sex is the one thing that can calm Kisaki down because he has so much burden on his shoulders. From Gang members out to get him, From living with murdering people, From already having anger issues, Kisaki has nothing to cope with but sex. He's a sex addict & wants to have sex with you all the time. I'd Say Kisaki would be Dominant. During sex Kisaki loves seeing you in collars, tied up, pet play & control play. He loves seeing you take his demands on the spot & he loves when you take his orders & submit. He loves feeling powerful and making you do as he says. Seeing you crawl around the room naked, with a choke collar drives Kisaki up the wall. Kisaki will have you bent over as high as you can lift your ass up, fuck you at a slow burning pace, spank you until your ass bleed, spit on one of your ass cheeks then will spank you in the place he spat on you. Despite how Toxic Kisaki is he knows how to fuck you right. He takes his stress and anger out by fucking you until he has no cum left to come out of him. Sadism & belt play. Kisaki personally loves seeing you embarrass yourself in front of him. He'll make you call yourself "Kisaki's Naughty slut girl/boy" while licking the back of his hands like a cat. Kisaki gets really turned on when you purposely do bad things to him to get spanked. He loves the feeling of your naked thighs on his lap twitching & shaking as he is spanking you until your cheeks turn red and until your ass is numb. He could do it all day with no breaks. Kisaki wants you to ride him. He loves when your on top, struggling or not. He'll ask you "who's is it"? Just so you could repeatedly say his name over & over to prove that he's still in control over you. Kisaki has a shit load of things to work on as far as relationships, dont think he can ever change but sex with him is always orgasmic.

Timeskip Kisaki

Who's Next? And any part 2's?