sex life with you & sakusa.

Now.....sakusa is very picky & cautious when it comes to damn near everything so this is definitely going to be the more interesting & harder character preference post to make because he's so damn picky & doesn't just like anything. I'm going to make this as realistic as possible. In the beginning of you & sakusa's relationship, I'd say 3 months in sakusa will only want to use protection with you during sex because him being a obsessed germaphobe he'd be paranoid knowing he doesn't completely know all of you he'd want to be safe. Not that he doesn't trust you, he knows you dont carry anything but again, he is a big, cautious germaphobe and feels as though he needs to get to know you more and trust you all the way before having raw sex with you. But sex with sakusa would be reallly good. He'd fuck you anywhere in the house. He tends to bend you over, over edges of things, like the edge of the table or the edge of the couch hand & will lift one of your legs up to feel more of your insides & fuck you from behind. He's the one character (at least in hayikuu) I'd feel like wouldn't be open to certain sexual things even if you beg him to do it. There's characters who's the same way  but will only do it for you but with sakusa he won't give in. For example he wouldn't like food play. He doesn't like getting messy let alone during sex. He doesn't like spitting in your mouth & he wouldn't enjoy you doing that to him because he'd genuinely find that gross. Sakusa basically wouldn't be into kinks that contained "being messy" or "all over the place". Months later when sakusa is 100% comfortable with you & putting his germ phobia inside he would have this odd desire to fuck you raw (with consent). Because keep in mind he mainly used protection for his own fears so him kinda being less of a germaphobe over the pass few months he'll be fantasizing about fucking you nonstop raw. He never experienced the feel of raw sex and he wanted to experience it with you. He'll tell you that he wants to get out of his comfort zone & experience what it's like to be inside of you with no limits. When you do give him consent & you and sakusa have raw sex that man will lose his mind. Sakusa will cry out loud so loud you'd cover his mouth and tell him to "stop moaning so loud baby" in a sexy way. Sakusa will continuously say your name in a low, silent voice during sex, repeatedly. In Missionary during sex, sakusa will have you lay all the way down, put your legs up making your toes look at the ceiling & will fuck you not to rough or soft. If your riding him he'll let you have your way with him. He'll lay down on the bed spreading his arms out insisting you to fuck him. I'd say you & sakusa's sexual relationship would be a switch relationship. It would be just right not to hard but not to soft either.

All characters aged up.

Who do you want to see next?