sex life with ushijima.

I'm not gonna lie, I would say ushijima is The only Dom of the relationship but from his point of view he looks at you as the more assertive, hard ass in the relationship. Ushijima is big and physically intimidating but he isn't a hard ass. He is more so to himself and serious. Takes everything seriously, jokes relationships. More of a gentle...serious...giant....who can be a really, really Big Dom. Ushijima is never rough on you during sex but he can be that way unintentionally or when he feels good in that moment. Ushijima will take you to High class penthouses after taking you out on a Romantic vacation, guide you to the Nice bathroom and have a bathtub filled with rose petals and expensive wine and strip your clothing for you. Let you relax in the Tub while he is admiring you then will ask if you want to make sweet love with him. Ushijima always asks for consent before sex. Even if he knows you want it he'll ask anyway. Ushijima wouldn't be a aggressive Dom with you or rough. I'd say he'd be a passionate/loving dom. I dont think he would be gentle though. Ushijima is a giant Down there so there's no way you wouldn't feel a little bit of friction. But he does try to be as gentle as possible. He was taught to treat woman/men like they are a delicate Flower. During sex he'll caress your body really lightly and he'll tell you to "shh" if your loud or if you start whimpering. I'd say ushijima would Dom you the most in the sexual relationship but he does it passionately and affectionately. He'd love a significant other who kinds of balance him out. He'd Either want you to be the rough or aggressive one with him during sex or to match his calm/passionate energy. If you are The rough dom in the relationship with ushijima he fucking loves that shit. He will get caught off guard with your bold actions, while your jumping on his cock he has tendencies to move his body up and downwards to your motions and ushijima will let out yelps such as "Ahhs" but he mainly Pants/breathes heavily during sex. Ushijima will growl at you if you say something sexy to him during sex. If you compliment his body, his abs, his hair he will get turned on. Speaking of compliments ushijima is a sucker for them. He'll wide eye you if you call him sexy/hot in public and he'll stutter if he responds to you so he won't say anything at all to prevent the stuttering from happening. Ushijima loves sex on the beach. He doesn't like voyeurism though because he doesn't like other people invading his personal intimacy with you so it'll have to be a private beach. He loves it when he's fucking you in the water and the water waves lightly thrust in sync with his thrusts going in & out of you. It makes the stimulation even more intense and causes him to cum fast. Ushijima will moan loudly every once in a while during sexual events such as that one. I think water sex/beach sex/shower sex in general is a must in a relationship with ushijima. Ushijima would love when you call out his name during sex, he'd love if you unintentionally called him "Daddy/papi". he'd go beyond crazy. He'd thrust into you faster and he'd say something along the lines of "I'll make you feel good my love" and call you shit like "sweetheart" "darling" during sex. Ushijima will kiss you all over both your arms and legs before and after sex. After sex with ushijima he will clean off your cum/juice left overs with a wet rag for you.

Who do yall want to see next? And do you want a part 2 of any character I did?