sex life with kyotani kentaro.

Kyotani is the biggest, Roughest, Assertive Dom There is. Kyotani loves anger Fucking. He has a short temper so understand that he will be fucking his anger out of you 24/7 & everyday out of the week. (With your consent of course). When kyotani is anger fucking you, he usually loves hitting you from the back going at a really fast pace & going in & out inside of you Hard. Kyotani will unintentionally overstimulate you & Make you cum in a matter of 2-3 Mins with how fast he is fucking you. Kyotani Fucks you hard & wild like but he knows how to hit every spot & make you feel good. Alot of men thinks "Rough Fucking" equals "Good sex" or will have that "Fucking Them Fast & Hard will make them cum" mindset but that's not always the case. Alot of people cant cum from rough sex or dont like fast or rough sex because most of the time they aren't being fucked in that way properly or is being fucked by someone with no experience they just assume "Fucking you rough" will drive you crazy but truth be told alot of men don't know how to "Rough Fuck" the right way. But with kyotani, it's a different story. Kyotani will fuck you to the moon & back like he is a wild animal but still know how to make you orgasm fast & he'll make sure his cock hits everything inside of your hole. Kyotani knows how to fuck you rough. I think kyotani would love being rough on You, like digging his finger nails deep into your shoulders when he is about to cum. Kyotani has tendencies to kind of bite/spank you when he is about to cum because that's his first instinct when about to cum. Speaking of cumming kyotani will cum hard & his orgasms are intense. Fucking you at a speedy pace has a big effect on kyotani. Kyotani will make it a mission for you to cum first so when he's about to cum he will start speeding up his thrust & breathing really intensely, kind of huffing in your ear calling you his "Naughty little Bitch" & "My slutty little pet" not even studdering over his words, just grunting & huffing hard then he pulls out & cums all over your ass. Everytime after kyotani cums he will make you eat all of his cum up. He will make you look him in the eyes and tell you to "Slurp my cum slut" while looking straight into his eyes. The thought of you obeying his orders makes him want to fuck you all over again, so he does it all over again until he is satisfied. Kyotani stamina is through the roof so he'll fuck you for hours & how ever long you want him to. What I will say about kyotani is that he does get flustered over compliments. During sex he'll be fucking you on your side with one of your legs laying down & the other up in the sky being lifted up by his hand. (he loves seeing you in this position). if you tell him how handsome, sexy he is fucking you during sex whether you do it purposely to fluster him or it just comes out unintentionally, his cheeks will lightly turn red & he'll give you his sexy chuckle & spank you on your ass & say "Thank you sexy"/ "stop trying to fluster your daddy slut". Oral & anal sex with kyotani. I think kyotani would be a nympho & love eating all of you. All of you I mean ALL of you. He'll love eating your ass all over while pinching sensitive parts on your body such as your nipples, the back of your neck, your thighs. Kyotani will overstimulate the fuck out of you to the point where you go temporarily deaf in one ear. (Yes this is a actual thing. When someone gets teased, fucked through hell & back they can actually go deaf in one ear or even pass out due to overstimulation). Kyotani will spit all in & out of your ass to get it sloppy & attempt to stick 4 fingers inside of you & want to make you cum anally. He'll also play with your sex so you can feel more then 1 orgasm. He'll do all that just to get off so when he fucks you he'll feel High & out of his body. I'd say kyotani will like experimenting with drugs & become addicted to drug sex. The feeling of being beyond high & fucking you while your also high (If you'd want to experience drug sex), will drive kyotani off the wall & want to have drug sex with you everytime. It doubles the stimulation & makes you & kyotani feel even more turned on. Ear fucking. Kyotani is a sucker for fucking your ear with his tongue. Before sex he'll have intense foreplay with you while rubbing your sex at a fast pace while tongue fucking your ear. He'll go back & forth to one ear to the other watching you whine & hold in your screams under him. He'll suck & bite your ear while tongue fucking it and he will never stop until he is completely satisfied. Kyotani loves being the dominant of the relationship because he loves the thought of having sexual power over you. Kyotani gets pure enjoyment watching you twitch, whimper, squirm with just one touch. Sex with kyotani can get pretty addictive.

All characters aged up/time skipped.

Who do you want to see next?