sex life with you & Draken.

Realistically, I'd say Draken would be a Dom. But I think his partner (You) would have more control during sex. Draken's life style is pretty wild so how'd he treat you would be far from that but he fucks you like his life. And his life is crazy. He'd fuck you in a full Nelson, slap your ass several times until he can see his hand print. He'll spit on your ass and smear it all over your ass cheeks. He'd make you cum Fast but I say as far as thrust, he'd give you super deep & hard thrust. He thrusts into you Fast & slow alot of the times also. When I say "you have more control during sex" I mean all you have to do is gently ride draken & he'll go crazy. Draken will most likely think he is a beast during sex and have full control over you (which he does, he knows how to do everything) but all you have to do is be gentle with him and you'll have him under your spell. Draken goes through alot during his Gang Fights and has alot of trauma from his dead Friends, etc. So when you are gentle but passionate with him during sex he groans in response to you as your on top of him, lightly rocking back & forth on his cock. His groans really is him saying "I love you" "please keep making me feel loved" but he wouldn't say it to you verbally. Draken gives you head Pat's and smiles at you to show you he loves you anywhere the two of you go. I can see draken being in love with shower sex & car sex. Before a party or a Gang meeting/Fight he'd fuck you in the shower before the party/Gang meeting or Fight, then you'll drive him to his destination but he'll stop you in the middle of a dead end and want to fuck you right then and there. He'll fuck you in the back seat in many, many, MANY different positions until he has more energy. Draken intentionally covers your mouth during sex because he loves hearing your muffled moans.

Who do you want to see next?

All characters aged up/time skipped.