Sex life with Tanjiro Kamado.

Right of the head I know he's a hard sub. Not because he has cute looks and a sweet personality but because being in a relationship with him you always seem to be the one who takes over. It's kind of a thing to where he let's you take over because he likes it and being bigger/taller then him he loves seeing you as the dom of the relationship. You and tanjiro loves size play. Tanjiro loves lifting you up by your lower legs or your upper thighs and running really fast anywhere to make you laugh and you loves when he does it because he looks so cute and short beneath you. Now during sex tanjiro is more sexy then you think he is. Speaking of lifting you by your legs wholesome wise, when he is eating you, what he does is he lifts you up by your legs/thighs to the point where your looking at him from above his shoulders. Then he'll start eating you like crazy. Why tanjiro makes you feel so good is because he really isn't confident in bed. When in reality just him doing simple stuff to you makes you feel really good and your always reassuring him that he makes you cum everytime. You are versatile when you Dom him. When you Hardom tanjiro you dont take it easy on him. You can carry him and he's like a feather so what you do is lift him up making his body face you and suck his dick while doing that. That makes him go crazy and he starts crying and whining. Another thing that you do when you suck him off is you pull his legs back all the way to his shoulders so he can feel everything and slurp him up like it's your favorite dessert. Roughly sucking, nipping at his tip and and opening and closing your mouth REALLY, really hard to make him moan as loud as possible. Tanjiro cant handle you and cant take it when you take the lead most of the time. He'll say shit like "Please" while whimpering "it's to much baby" and there will be actual times where he'll ask you to take a break because it's to much. Tanjiro believes your a sex god. Everytime after sex he'll treat you as if your from another planet and like your his boss. Basically treating you superior from everybody else. I'd say tanjiro is sensitive. He likes when you touch all over his body & praise him. He will stare and memorize your body anytime anywhere. Tanjiro is the biggest sub.

All characters aged up.

Who's next?