sex life with you & light yagami.

Based off of his personality, Light would definitely WANT to be the Dom. His life contains him ruling, & Dominating everyone & everything with his power. But in a relationship let alone a sexual relationship, light wouldn't be the Dom if he tried. If he went for a more dominant/sassy woman or man he wouldn't last a day in the bedroom. Men like light would go for vulnerable/"Dumb" Woman/men because he doesn't like meeting his match. Light isn't dumb. He knows if he found someone as powerful as him or more powerful, he would budge but he'd play hard to get. I believe light wouldn't show you that he is feeling good during sex when you are topping him. He won't hide his sex face, he won't twitch, he'll try to convince you that you cant Dom him & that you can't make him feel good. He'll stare at you intensely the whole time with no expression But inside he is dying of sexual pleasure. He wants to show his true emotions so bad it hurts. Inside he is screaming "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! PLEASE DO THAT MORE" "I'm Cumming so hard, oh god". And he'll cum all over his face. That will prove that you really do make him feel good & he terribly fails to hide it. After light cum's he turns his face because he ends up blushing. The room will be quiet for a few seconds until he randomly says "you didn't make me cum." In a quiet yet serious voice. You'll just chuckle because "clearly there is cum everywhere, because you came so hard, light". After making light cum or during sex when you are making light feel good he'll actually be pissed & put on a angry face that you are making him feel so good. He'll be upset that he isn't the one domming, that he isn't the one making you feel as good as you are making him feel. You'll chuckle & say "what's wrong light" when you are bouncing on him & he won't say a word. Light just isn't a as Good Dom like you are so he is a little bit jealous of you. Since light is prideful and won't show you his sex face, to notice how good you are making him feel he'll lightly grip on the sheets & widen his eyes noticeably directly at you because of how rough you are being towards him during sex. Speaking of rough light likes it rough & aggressive. He will Groan at the feeling of you pulling his hair, he loves the sight of your scratch Mark's all over him. Light loves it when you suck his neck roughly and leave deep red hickeys all over his neck. Light can't get enough of you & secretly loves being dominated but when will he admit it?

Time skip Light! & in the show he is 18!

Who do you want to see next?