sex life with you & mikey.

Realistically Mikey would be the cutest subbiest babe ever. Mikey would be a polite & Sweet Boyfriend. In the show when he is fighting he is a badass but any other time he is a really sweet boyfriend & knows how to treat Woman/men. If mikey were to Dom you he'd definitely be a gentleDom. He'd treat your body with care and do everything so gently. If you have oil or body lotion mikey would definitely use a little bit of that on you & rub it all over your legs, your ass, your neck & chest area. He'll suck your nipples for a damn decade. No But Mikey will make a habit out of sucking your nipples because he loves doing it so much. He'll describe it as a "delicious, but hardworking hobby" because the way he pulls, suck, lick your nipples is as if he's working hard to get all your Milk out. When Mikey is Fucking you he loves doing it on a couch, if he has a chain or necklace on he'll wrap it around your neck to see & hear it jingle and move while you are taking his cock. He'll love fucking you in missionary. When you are Domming Mikey, whether you are riding him like crazy or Being gentle, he is usually calm but shows he is feeling extremely good by putting his hands behind his head and complimenting your skills by saying "Where did you learn that trick from Fuck" "keep doing it just like that" all while slight smiling at you. He loves seeing jewelry on you while you are fucking him. He'll put a flower in your hair that he gave you on a date before having sex or would always want to see you in the promise ring he gave you because he thinks its sexy seeing you in something he gave you that meant alot to him. It makes him feel closer to you.

Timeskip Mikey!

Who do you want to see next?