Sex life with Sero Hanta.

Sero is probably one of the biggest freaks in mha. He's secretive about it to where he acts so innocent you wouldn't know how freaky this man gets. Sero is the type to send you pictures/videos of himself showing his abs, jawline, hip bone, to tease you because he's horny. If he's really feeling it, he'll send you a couple dick pics to remind you who's it is and to remind you who's dick it was making you cry last night. Sero can get really nasty. I'm seeing that he loves giving you oral and eating you every chance he gets. Seros tongue game is out of this world. He'll literally fuck your sex with his tongue as if it's his last meal on planet earth. While sero is eating you it'll be so intense that you'll become speechless & so overwhelmed with his oral that you'll lose all morality and sanity. Seros head is that good if you think someone can't make you cum in a minute straight you're mistaken. Sero can make you cum fasttt. Beyond fast its crazy. Sero loves giving rather than receiving. Something about making your body infatuated with all of him satisfies sero unthinkably. I don't see sero as a huge kinky person. Like with toys he doesn't really care for because he can make you feel good himself, public sex is a 6/10 to him only because he takes his job as a super hero seriously and if he gets caught he doesn't want that to be held against him. Sero will love your body anywhere but I'm getting that he prefers being sexual in private. He loves taking care of you, pampering you, treating your body right, in a secluded spot. Anywhere that's private with just you and sero, that's all he can ask for. Sero is a really loving and sensual man so please take care of him. Sero definitely loves slow sex/music ambiance during sex. He loves the intimacy of it and it makes him feel closer to you. He feels in another world while listening to his favorite songs while slowly making love to his love. Being that sero is a hyper, outgoing, young lad, he can get carried away during sex to the point that he'll unintentionally use his quirk on you. He'll tape your whole body up until you cant feel anything but sex. You'll be on top basically trying to rip seros dick off riding him until his cock goes numb, and he'll be feeling it so much he'll start rambling In spanish about how good your sex feels against his horny dick and how wonderful of a partner you are. Sero will let out loud screams and quiet grunts while you fuck on him. "te deseo♡"~ "siéntate sobre mí"~ "Mas duro"~ "te amo bebé"~ "me enamoras"~ "eres mi todo"~ Says a In love, horny, sero while being fucked by his partner aka you. He'll start grabbing your hips desperately and shifting his hips up eagerly inside you as you ride him because in this moment his cock needs to have you. Sero feels like if he doesn't have you now, he'll not know what to think or feel because all he wants to feel is you. He wants you to make him feel out of this world orgasmic and give him that feeling he's never felt before. It wasn't canonly proven but sero might be a good singer. Even if sero cant sing, He'll sing in your ear on a regular basis because that's one of his top 5 love languages for you. He loves singing softly in your ear just to watch you melt and blush under him. Sero also loves singing in your ear during sex when he's feeling it and passionate about making you feel overwhelmed with love. His favorite position would be in-between "The spooning position" & "The Reverse cowgirl position" but in this scenario he'd be fucking you in the spooning position. He'd be working you in a consistent snail like pace. He'd be slow at first then his hips will speed up in a medium like pace because he can't take waiting to cum anymore. When sero is about to cum he gets needy and impatient- as he's still fucking into you at the same consistent pace, all while holding onto your stomach and nearly about to burst inside of you, he'll start humming and singing little tunes in your ear while panting heavily as if he just ran a marathon. He'll make sure to sing his heart out to you before he cums to let you know your his and he's yours. Let's be real if sero had to choose He'd pick thick women/men over his own arm anyday. Sero loves them with a little meat on them. He loves everything about your shape. He loves the slight jiggle your ass does everytime you walk, he loves watching your ass shake and move restlessly on his dick everytime you straddle and ride him until he can't take it anymore. Sero can't and will never get enough of your thickness. He isn't shy about complimenting your body and telling you how fat your ass is on any occasion. Sero strikes me as someone who's bold yet charming. He's a real gentleman who likes being dominated but with how spicy he can get there's times where it's impossible to handle him but that's why he's so loveable. In the end, sero is a switch who loves being controlled by you and only you.

Who's Next?