sex life with Erwin Smith.

Realistically, Erwin Would be a softdom. Due to his trauma he doesn't take his backed up anger out of you sexually or relationship wise. Erwin is super careful & gentle when it comes to you. Erwin didn't engage in relationships at first but what drew him to you was your intelligence, strength & independence. He thought those traits about you were sexy and he approached you first when asking you to be with him. Erwin likes when you do little things during sex to him. Mini forehead kisses, caressing his vainy arm, lightly stroking his hair back, kind of breathing on his Face & Abs. When you do all those things to Erwin, specifically you being the Top, Erwin's lust for you will get more & more deeper with the little things you do to him. Erwin will make love to you slowly & passionately. He likes when the room is Dark but has a candle lit or a lamp on so he can still see your beautiful body. Erwin really isn't one to get red or flustered during sex but you'll most likely be the one to get flustered by him whether your Dominant or submissive. Erwin likes holding you In his arms while you are on his lap on your side so he can cradle you & rock you back & forth before having passionate sex with you. He also likes to talk to you about life, how he is feeling about things and he'll tell you "I just want you to make me feel good right now" before sex. Erwin doesn't have anger sex with you but he takes his sadness & stress out by using your body. But he takes care of your body everytime. Erwin also appreciates when he comes back home to see you naked on the bed. Erwin loves seeing Flowers or Roses on your body so if you have flower/rose peddles all over the bed & your body, Erwin will completely get hypnotized.

Who's next? and any part 2's?