sex life with toji.

Extreme Hardom. Toji has alot of stamina and can fuck you all day and night long. I'd say he'd be really rough with you. When he is fucking you he'll bend you over the bed, seeing your whole back and ass out. Put his cock inside you without warning and make you cry out. Toji is THICK. When I say this man is big he is huge. He'll make you cry so much during sex to the point where you'll be straight sobbing. Toji is a hair puller. He'll pull on your hair during sex, push your head down on the mattress then pull your head back up by pulling on your hair. Toji would definitely love eating you. His tongue is extremely wide and long and he will lick you like it's his last meal. He will lick every spot on your sex until you have no cum left to come out of you. Toji wants you to be shaking, twitching, sweating and unable to walk after sex. So he won't stop fucking you until he gets what he desires. Toji is the type to smack your ass several times during sex while thrusting into and he'll say "yeah you like that" "yeah you want more? BEG Bitch". Toji has a degradation kink. He'll wrap a collar around your neck and have you only in your underwear, walk you around outside and degrade you. He'll say "everyone is going to see how much of a dirty little slut you are" "Bark for me you little sexy bitch" and will laugh at you. Toji shows no  mercy for you when having sex. In that moment he feels as though he owns you, your his god and you'll do whatever he say no matter how brutal he can get with you. After sex toji loves it when his back is full of your nail markings. He loves it when you bite him. I think toji likes sexual pain. He loves when you slap him in the heat of the moment, he likes when you roughly dig your nails through his back. In fact he'll even motivate you to do it to him more. Toji would really love public sex. I'm sorry but he'd definitely fuck you behind a broken down apartment complex and tell you how dirty you are letting him fuck you at such a open place. Sex with you & Toji would be..

Who do you want to see next? And any part 2's on any other character I did?