Sex life with Tetsurõ Kuroo.

A sarcastic, teasing, dont take shit serious Hard Dom kuroo. Before I name why he's a dom, I will say sex between you and kuroo can be extremely passionate from time to time. The type of passionate sex you & kuroo have is "Reassurance sex" you sometimes need reassurance from him if he's passionate about you and actually loves you. He shows you that he is yours and that you are his through many different ways but you both like being reassured mostly through sex because mentality, emotionally you bond with each other in that way and it's like you two are in each others souls. He likes slow thrusting into you. He likes making you feel good by deeply and slowly thrusting into you. He does that because he wants you to feel everything and savor your orgasm. Speaking of orgasms everytime you and kuroo are having sex and you cum you cum HARD from him. Kuroo has that effect on you. Doesn't matter if he's fucking you hard or passionately he makes you cum hard. He makes you cum over 7 times when having sex. He makes sure to put you in different positions everytime you cum. He'll want you to cum in missionary position, doggy style position, standing position, any position he wants you to come in. During sex when kuroo is feeling really good he isn't afraid to hold in his voice. When he's about to cum he'll slurr his words and say a shit load of things to you "I Love you so much" "your my slut, mines" Just like that" "that's my cute little whore" "my good little bitch". Speaking of degrading he's  definitely not the main character that'll come into my mind who has a kink for degrading. I think kuroo would like degrading you but it wouldn't be a kink. As in it wouldn't be a HUGE preference of his like others his. If you told him you didn't like being degraded during sex, he'll playfully tease you and jokingly complain because you know he likes doing that but he will tell you he won't do it. But if you tell him your into that he'll treat you like his slut. I picture kuroo as a Hardom because he isn't the competitive type. Usually the competitive characters either put up that "I'm a Dom" front when in reality they are the neediest subs ever. They are competitive because in a way that shows they feel as though they have something to prove to you but kuroo doesn't have to prove anything. He let's his actions speaks and shows you that hes a dom. He doesn't have to compete with you to make you melt. When it comes to kuroo you give in like its nothing. I will add that when you are topping kuroo its once every blue moon. But when you do he's a mess. He can get really subby and he doesn't want to make that a habit. But all in all he's a Big dom. He likes after work out sex, he has a licking kink, he likes doing fast thrusts into you and he likes sloppy shit. He likes when your wet. When your hole is slippery enough to let him in. As much as I think kuroo is down for anything, he loves and wants you too much to have poly sex. He thinks the concept is sexy but he couldn't imagine anyone else inside of you. Kuroo loves voyeurism. He likes having sex in front of other people because of the rush. He likes showing people that your his and how he makes you feel. Kuroo is a freak. Of course if you dont like that type of stuff he will understand and not force you to do anything. But if you do like that type of stuff he pounces on you like a lion.

All characters aged up/time skipped.

Who's next? And any part 2's?