Sex life with Nanami Kento.

You & nanami sex life is extreme and versatile. One minute you guys can be hardcore next minute you guys can be passionate. You guys like drug sex & experiments. Y'all both actually hate drugs ( that's if you dont like drugs or drug sex) outside of doing it sexually. You and nanami think since it gives a rush and sex feels better with drugs you two only do drugs for that reason. It isn't crazy shit like cocaine or dope its shit like ganja & liquor that really gets you guys going and and the only drugs that you guys will do that doesn't really fuck you up physically. size play & oral. Nanami loves eating you out. He'll suck, lick everything on your body and I'd say nanami definitely have preferences but he'll do anything you ask him to do. Doesn't matter what it is or how extreme it is he'll do it to make you feel good. But for him to do something he wouldn't usually do, you have to approach him first. He'll describe your taste as "sugar, spice & everything nice". He loves your taste. You & nanami loves size play. Whether your bigger then him or he's bigger then you, he'll still flip you around like your a pillow and make you feel small regardless if your bigger then him or not. Sexually when he gets getting to eat you, he likes lifting you up to get a good view of everything and he'll go crazy & eat you out. During sex you guys are usually in the air because for some reason nanami likes seeing you in the air during sex. You guys would be in a switch relationship. In the moment of when nanami is taking over he likes the thought of having power over you and likes seeing you under him and be needy. But when hes the submissive one he likes seeing you take over and knowing you feel like you have dominant power over him. You guys like public sex but like it to a certain extent. Will do something kinky in his work office, will touch each other under a table but won't do it in a park or somewhere way more public. Not that you guys are scared of getting caught but it's not you and nanamis forte.

Who's next?