sex life with hoshiumi.

Oh hoshiumi would like it all. He doesn't mind being a sub or a dom as long as he's having sex with you. He thinks that there is nothing like sex with your significant other. The only one you love. He couldn't imagine getting turned on by anyone else but you. Definitely the supportive and motivational type of boyfriend. During sex when your taking him he'll say stuff like "That's It, you Can do it" "Dont push yourself snow owl". He's the calm but overwhelmed type during sex. He'll watch you moan and scream his name and he won't let out his voice but he'll give you extreme heavy breaths in return. I'd definitely think he'd be the type to whimper/whine & pant. You and hoshiumi have a playful and funny relationship. You'll squeeze his balls/dick for fun but he'll take it seriously & Cry out your name. He'll be like "OH, Y/N" unintentionally & you'll both get turned on at unexpected times. Hoshiumi would be a ass man. He'd be the type to go all out in public. He'll grab your ass HARD in front of your friends, run behind you and take you away from your friends so he could "spend time with you". During sex hoshiumi is constantly holding on/grabbing your ass. While he does that he spreads it so he can really feel everything. During sex hoshiumi will definitely be the comedian type of guy. When things are getting really intense he'll start cracking jokes to lighten up the mood and make you crack up with him. Sex after one of his games is a must. He loves it when he gets back home to see a naked you and he'll immediately start biting your body and eating you. For some reason I can see hoshiumi loving ice and heat play. He loves putting ice all over your body and licking/eating them off of you. With heat play he'll use candle wax and pour it all over your body just to see your reaction. He catches on to all of your sex faces and knows when you feel really good.

All characters aged up/time skipped.

Who would you like to see next? And a part 2 of any characters?