Sex life with Yaku Morisuke.

Exactly like Nishinoya when it comes to trying to prove to you although he's Short & Tiny, he can still do the same things you can do as far as dominating him. Therefore Yaku would be a Switch leaning towards being submissive because he likes it when you dom him more. but yaku can really dom. Whenever your sucking him, he'll want to eat you out because he doesn't want to be the only one who feels good. When he's staring at your ass or watching your mouth take in his cock, that will get him off so much he'll get an heavy urge to eat your sex sloppily. While your slurping Yaku, mintues into you fucking his cock with your mouth, he'll flip you over in a blink of an eye and will start torturing your wet sex with his mouth & tongue. Yaku's fingers is thick as fuck so he'll finger you with just one of his fingers and just that 1 finger will fill up your hole. When giving you oral, yaku will put his tongue so deep inside of you that it'll damn near reach the end of the inside of your hole. Which is very, very deep & far inside of you. Yaku can get really intense during oral that he'll accidentally bite your sex. If your not into bite play, He'll immediately start panicking, hoping he didn't ruin the mood or hurt you then he'll lightly lick and caress your sex with his fingers, trying to soothe the pain yet turning you on even more from toying with your sex. But if that's something you're into, yaku will continue to bite & nibble at your sex. Body Worship & Tongue Kissing. During sex, Yaku will praise every inch of your body. He loves everything about your shape. He'll start from praising your lips, neck to your hips & ass. While praising you during or before sex, Yaku will get so indulged by your figure that he'll start vigorously rubbing & gripping your ass, kind of going feral but before he can fully get that way, he immediately stops himself from getting feral because he knows he can get pushed around & punished just as much. He'll praise you by saying, "Your all mine", "Your body is so pretty baby", "dont ever feel insecure, you got that beautiful"? All while admiring & scanning your body with his eyes. Yaku loves French kissing. What drives him wild is when you stick your tongue deeply in his throat while lightly choking him. He'll start to cough & grip onto your wrist & just you doing that will make him leak a pool of pre-cum. Yaku loves chubby, Plus sized woman/men. He loves that there's to love of you. He loves being able to hold on tight to your soft & voluptuous body while being deep inside of you. He loves everything about your body. Before sex, Yaku loves having play fights with you. He loves tickling, flicking your nose & forehead, playing pillow fight with you before you destroy him. Yaku loves his sex life with you.

All characters Timeskipped.

Who's next? And any part 2's?