Sex Life with Ryūnosuke Tanaka.

Lots & lots & lots & lots & lots & lots & lots & lots of passionate, affectionate, gentle sex. It would be a switch relationship and to be honest I can see both you & Tanaka leaning towards both sides. When you are Dominating Tanaka and he sees you are trying to hard to Dom him, he will tell you stuff like "Dont push yourself baby" or "Calm down sweet Bun" basically telling you, you dont have to go all out to make him feel good. He also gets worried that you'll go to far and hurt yourself during sex because you can be a little too rough on him during sex especially when your riding him. Tanaka's Dick is really big and thick but you dont care. You'll still fuck him like your crazy and Tanaka is a spurter. When he cums he cums everywhere. When he's feeling really good during sex he starts sweet talking you in a shakey, breathy voice "I-I love you" "let's never stop". When you are topping him roughly and it's getting really intense he tells you to slow down then go at whatever pace you want to because he's worried about you and dont want you to pressure yourself. He notices you dont listen to him and still repeatedly fucks him so to slow you down he gently holds on to your hips and kind of guides you. Making you slide on him slowly and when you complie he says "That's it, Good girl/boy". If Tanaka was a Dom he'd be a gentle Dom/Soft Dom. He likes to savor the feeling of sex and dont like moving fast at all. He talks to you during sex whether you talk back to him or not. He won't even ramble he will tell you how much he loves you, ask if your okay, tells you how good he is feeling. He gets turned on by your moans easily and it makes him cum faster and motivates him to thrust into you deeper because when he sees that you feel good he feels even better. Tanaka is like sugawara when it comes to sex with his significant other. He personally doesn't care about spontaneity but if you tell him you want to have sex on a beach, in your college school, in a elevator, car he'll do it without discussion. No complaints. If that's what you want he'll do it but only for you. When you and Tanaka gets comfort in a relationship, sexually, he becomes straight forward even if he studders or if he is nervous to ask. If he wants you to touch him he will ask you. If he wants you to suck him off he'll ask. The only thing Tanaka would be rough on his fingering you. He likes fingering you until you squirt and/or cream. and he likes fingering you in different ways. Flicking your clit/hole, pinching it, squeezing it. He doesn't even do it to be "rough" he does it for fun. He just likes playing with you but seeing that you feel really good by his playful acts really gets him off. He fantasizes about having sex with you everyday & anywhere. Tanaka is a lowkey pervert and one time he got turned on by the thought of you riding him crazily he started touching himself while talking on the phone with you talking about something serious. And he did manage to hide his moans and you didn't know about this until he told you. Of course you punished him. Tanaka is attached to his sex life with you.

All characters aged up/time skipped.

Who's next and any part 2's?