sex life with giyu.

Sex life with giyu would be versatile. It would be a switch relationship but giyu has tendencies where he could be really feral during sex because his sexual desires for you will take over his whole body & heart. But when you & giyu are having passionate sex he is gentle & will always ask you if you feel good & ask you if he is going to rough. Giyu's significant other (You) will also have tendencies where if giyu is being gentle you'll randomly pounce on him & take over. He won't be surprised being that this is a switch relationship & you do Dom him but he'll always be shocked in the best way possible. Giyu loves switching over to having Rough sex to passionate sex. He'll go insane when you stop rapidly riding his cock then slowly start rocking back & forth on it, twisting & turning your hips around him then inserting your self off of his cock & only wrapping your hole on his tip to tease him. Giyu will then start twitching. When giyu is really feeling it during sex, he'll start dirty talking you like crazy under his shakey breath & start studdering. He'll say shit like "get your revenge on me then baby" "not being so gentle with me now are you"? In a shakey voice while you continue to tease him with your hole. Being a demon slayer giyu will stress alot having so much on his plate so fucking his stress out of you is a need for him. Giyu has the biggest orgasms relieving his stress out of you. Giyu will have sex with you at the most random times & places. During hunts he'll want you to come with him for your company but out of the blue while walking besides him he'll say "let's make love, right here, right now". You can be in the middle of nowhere, in a forest, in a random hut you & giyu found while traveling, and he'll ask to fuck you right there. I'd say giyu is pretty blunt when he is in the mood but only when it's you & him. He also likes to have sex with you at random places because he doesn't know when it could be his last. Giyu loves having public oral with you. In a near by bush where nobody is around, he'll drag you towards that bush without saying a word, pull down your pants & start manhandling your sex with his mouth. He wont care how loud he's being in that moment. He'll nibble, slurp on your sex like he is eating icecream. Giyu goes crazy when you start eating his sex but he likes giving more then receiving, so after you make giyu cum he'll immediately go back to eating you up. After public sex with giyu he gets really embarrassed because he realized what he did. When giyu is in the moment he has no shame but when he is out of the moment he gets extremely flustered & start asking you if he went to far. But in the end he never regrets having passionate or rough sex with you anywhere. Giyu does unintentional things to you during sex when he's Dominating you. He'll smack your ass, grip your hair & choke your neck while he is fucking you from behind, realize again he's doing something out of his character then apologize to you like a good baby boy. Giyu will be the type to unintentionally overstimulate himself trying to Dom you to hard. He'll be stroking your insides really fast grunting & groaning then the grunts and groans will go from moans, light whines and needy whimpers. Instead of making you cum first & fast he'll cum 40 seconds before you. Giyu loves his sex life with you.

Who's next? And any part 2's?