sex life with shinsou.

Shinsou is a Dom Switch. He can go from being a Gentle/Soft Dom to an extreme Hardom if you want him to. Shinsou loves hearing what you want from him sexually. He loves it when you plead to him that you want to get fucked like a wild animal or if you tell him that you want him to make love to you. Shinsou will lick every inch of your body. Shinsou will ear fuck you with his tongue, attempting to make you cum just from that, shinsou will lick all over your sex until you feel numb. Shinsou will lick & torture your nipples while pinching your ass cheeks asking you if you want more. Shinsou will say shit like "Scream my name if you want me" "ask me to make you cum". Your voice alone gets shinsou off during not only sex but anytime. When you moan/scream, whimper shinsou's name he'll instantly want to finger your hole just to watch you cum really hard eternally. Your moans trigger something in shinsou to make you feel even more good just so he can hear your sweet voice become louder & louder. Shinsou loves watching you take him. Shinsou loves when you get on top & ride him, holding on to his chest & torturing your hole with his Fat cock whimpering & whining. Shinsou will praise & reassure you that "it's ok kitty cat" & say "I'm here for you" during a gentle sex session. Letting you know that he will always protect you. Shinsou will love spit play. After a naughty sex session or during a heated sex session he'll tell you to "open your mouth kitty cat" spit in your mouth making you spit back into his mouth. Shinsou will slurp up your spit with no shame. He loves your taste. Shinsou is a sucker for passionate sex most of the time. He can switch to a Hardom but only if you want it. Shinsou will let you do whatever you want to him.

All characters aged up & time skipped.

Who do you want to see next? & part 2's?