FOL 1

🐯🐧~

~~~

Mina walking to her bestfriend. She's late on her first day of her job.

"Come on momo! Drive faster! I can't late on my first day!"

Momo nod and drive as fast as she's can to save her bestfriend life and job.

Once they arrived at SC CORP mina already pray hope she gonne be fine cause she late almost 30 minutes.

'If not because they celebrated it last night and force me to be drunk, this shit not gonna happen.'

Mina running as fast as she's can and she's stop when she saw the one who interview her last week.

"Miss Myoui finally you're here."

Mina gulp and bow 90°, she looking down embarrased.

"You're lucky our CEO not here yet. So lemme teach you how to not make your mr CEO mad."

Mina look at miss irene and bow again.

"Thanks for guarding me miss irene."

Irene smile at her and give a long list to mina.

"I hope you will remember every details about him miss myoui. Make sure don't make any mistake if you want to save. Now go and prepare his coffee before he's arrive."

Mina bow and irene leave her alone before continue her job.

Mina walking to her table and place her things there. She's sigh relief and fix her cloth and her hair before proceed to make some coffee.

After that every employees automatic stand up and bow to their CEO.

Chaeyoung finally arrived at his company. He's parked his not that fancy car and fix his suit before walking inside.

Everyones can feel how strong their CEO cold and cool aura surrounding around the office.

Mina pov

She's still busy making some coffee for her boss.

Once she's done. She's walking to her boss office and before she can knock on the door, a person push her from behind and make her drop the hot coffee.

Chaeyoung about to enter his office but someone blocking his way making his bump his body on that person back.

"Shit! Who are you!"

He's shout at that girl and making every corner of company on that floor can hear his voices.

Irene went to the place chaeyoung's voice come from and worried about mina.

Mina can't hear someone shouting at her because of her dark secret that making her scared of that loud voices. Without she's care about hot coffee spill on her hand, she's bend down and covering her ears and trembling.

"Mom, dad stop! I'm scared! Stop shouting like that!"

"It's yours fault!"

"What! You put us in this situation and you blame me!"

Mina can hear back all those voices in her mind. Her tears begin to drop. Her hand that full of hot coffee starting to swollen and red.

Chaeyoung stop his actions when she look at mina in this state. He's notice mina is trembling and all her tears can make chaeyoung's heart feel hurt seeing her like that. Chaeyoung bend down and hold mina shoulder slowly.

"Are you okay?"

Chaeyoung voice begin to sound soft. He's also don't know how his voice can change like that.

Irene cover her mouth and went back to her place while panic.

"Omg, save that new girl."

Irene praying and hoping nothing happen to mina.

Mina feel safe hearing that voice. She's slowly uncover her ears and opening her eyes slowly.

Chaeyoung this sudden actions making mina shocked. Chaeyoung carry mina and going inside his room. He's place mina on his couch and take her hand.

"Does it hurt? Wait here."

Chaeyoung put mina hand down slowly and take aid kit in his toilet. He's went back to mina and begin to treat mina hand.

Mina only staring at chaeyoung face and her heart starting to beating loudly and fast.

Chaeyoung treat mina's hand sofly and slowly not to put more pain on mina's soft hand.

Leave your vote💖 not that good for the first meeting. 😜