FOL 30

🐯🐧~

~~~

POV

"YOU!" Dahyun cover momo mouth and make shhhh sign. Momo nod and slowly dahyun let go of his hand off.

"What are you doing here alone?" Momo ask while munching her chocolate bar.

Dahyun scratching his nape. "Idk but i following tzuyu here."

Momo nod and shocked so sudden. "I following sana here and she's come to this way also, perhaps they together?"

Dahyun cover her mouth again because momo too loud. "Yah!! Shut up idiot!"

Momo push his hand and pouting. "As far i know only my dad called me dad long time ago before he's leave me and my mom."

Momo tear stuck in her lens and about to go, dahyun grab her wrist. "Momo, wait." Dahyun grab her somewhere.

Momo wipe away her tears and munching back her chocolate. Dahyun giggle watching this cute momo beside him.

"I am so sorry okay." Dahyun offer her another chocolate bar from his pocket.

Momo glance at it and look away sulking. "Keep it by yourself."

Dahyun put it in her hand and looking at beautiful moon. "The moon is beautiful isn't it?"

Momo also look at direction dahyun eyes be. "Yeah so beautiful, the light so bright tonight."

Dahyun turn his eyes staring at momo face who still admiring the moon. With his heartbeat beating so fast. "Beautiful." He's mumble.

Momo look at him and both their eyes catching each other ocean and staring at each other. Dahyun eyes accidently staring at momo lip and momo slowly closing her eyes.

"Beautiful moon." Dahyun say it again and slowly lean closer to momo and kiss her forehead. The most respectful kiss. Momo open her eyes and blushing.

Dahyun giggle and take momo hand. "Momo, witness the moon and stars tonight will you let me to have your heart and loving it until the day i die. Momo will you love me back if i say i love you."

Momo drop her chocolate bar and shocked with dahyun beautiful confession. Momo stay silent and not giving any answer.

Dahyun sigh and let go of momo hand. He's smile but a sad one with his broken heart. "Thank for listening to my confession."

"Dahyun! You know we just met and your feelings toward me so beautiful, can we do not skip the courtship part. I still need time to think about this. If you give me time and courting me maybe it will change my mind." Momo said and hoping for dahyun to agree.

Dahyun smile and nod. "Okay i will accept that my future. I will do anything just to get your heart, once i get it i promise you will be the happier!"

Momo smile seeing how energizer dahyun is but suddenly she's mental breakdown looking at her chocolate. "Omg! My foodddddddddddd." She's about to cry but dahyun hand her another chocolate bar.

"Here momo, i have more here. Take this okay." Dahyun smile seeing momo smiling and happy.

They both enjoying their time under the beautiful moonlight.

POV

"Hey," tzuyu start the conversation first after the night he's run away from the scene break his heart, this the first time they talk.

Sana just humming and still not looking at tzuyu and playing with her finger. Tzuyu notice the ring on sana finger. He's heart crying now but his eyes still strong to stop his tears from drop. "Congrats. Must be lucas right? You both so cute being together."

Sana blushing and see her ring. "Thanks. Yes this from lucas."

Tzuyu nod and the atmosphere become silent again. The soft cold wind keep hitting their skin. Sana keep rubbing her arm and warming her hand.

"Cold? You should wear a thick clothes next time." He's take off his jacket and put it on sana shoulder.

"Oh thanks." Sana keep drink her own saliva don't know what to say. Suddenly,

"Why you love him?" Tzuyu sudden question make sana shocked.

"Because he is lucas and his heart deserve to be love." Sana answer it calmly.

Tzuyu smile. "But how about you? How about your heart then? Did it choose lucas too?"

Sana feel mad this time, she's take off tzuyu jacket and give it back to him. "For your information all my love for him is all from my heart, i love him with all my heart since highschool. So never judge my love for him, and you congrats with your wedding!" Sana storm off from that place leaving tzuyu alone.

Once sana away from him, tzuyu weak heart tell him to let it out, tzuyu tears slowly dropping from his tears, it's hard to see tzuyu crying but this time he's lost to his weak side and crying silently. "But i love you sana." He's whisper under his beneath and walk away with his broken heart.

Sana keep running with tears on her cheeks. 'Why he's ask about my heart, it's so hurt tzuyu, you are my first love i trying to give my heart with and you, you getting marry.' Sana went straight to her room.

Nayeon feel weird and let it be because nayeon know sana need her time, after that momo also come with a weird action. Nayeon also confuse with those two japanese.

"Unnie." A weak voice from momo catch nayeon attention.

"Ne, why momo?" Nayeon concern heart make her way to momo and hug her.

"Unnie, i am confuse now." Momo sadly said.

Nayeon worried now, "why? Confuse about what momo?"

"Dahyun confess to me, i am still dumb about this unnie, idk what to do." Momo wiping her tears.

Nayeon hug her and rubbing her back. "Shhh no more crying, if he's really love you his will never hurt you okay. Trust him heart and love for you. Try to learn this slowly okay, take your time and breathing."

POV

Morning

"Arghhh.." mina sit back after receive a pain.

Chaeyoung wake up and rush to mina. "Hey baby are you okay?"

Mina covering her mouth. "I want to use toilet but i am sore."

Chaeyoung not thinking twice and carry mina to bathroom and let her do he stuff, chaeyoung take a bathrob for him and went to mina. "Here baby." Chaeyoung covering mina body with bathrob and carry her to bed again.

"Our flight at 3 after lunch. I already told my private pilot about this." Chaeyoung say while wiping mina mouth and face.

Mina smile and kiss his nose. "Morning chaeng, i love you."

Chaeyoung giggle and kiss her exposed chest. "Morning and i love you more baby. Good morning to my baby also, have a good day and don't trouble mommy too much. When we reach soul we will go for you 2 month check up okay." Chaeyoung kiss mina belly and smile at her.

Mina feel bless having someone like him in her life. She's lucky having chaeyoung by her side and loving her enough.