FOL 27

🐯🐧~

~~~

Sana see mina and went to her and glare at chaeyoung.

"Are you okay mitang. Did he hurt you."

Mina giggle and sana keep checking her. Chaeyoung gulp and look down nervous.

"You jerk. How dare you treat mina like this today. Yes or no mina walking with me."

Mina stop sana first and turn to chaeyoung. She's peck his cheek and caress his cheek softly.

"You know sana baby. Don't worry i will sneak from her later."

Mina wink and walk with sana with all the boys walking behind the girls.

"You lucky sana didn't hit your head to death. So when i told you to not regret it, this is what i mean."

Tzuyu and the others join to laugh at chaeyoung.

"So you will pay for today!"

Dahyun said and try to search his wallet, chaeyoung laughing and avoid him.

"Yah!! Don't waste time. My wallet with mina."

His smirk and leave them alone.

"I can't believe mina control him."

Dahyun said and seem proud. Jeongyeon slap dahyun butt and walking with chaeyoung.

"Yah!! You jerk! I hate you."

Dahyun rubbing his butt and tzuyu kick it again and walking with them also. Dahyun whinning and sulking now. Lucas also laugh at him.

"Those brat i will kill them later."

Mina eyes keep eyeing chaeyoung behind her. Sana notice that and stop everyone.

"Okay stop now. Boys get your girls and meet here at 6 okay."

Sana cling her hand on lucas arm and walking away.

Nayeon hold momo hand and drag her to chanel store. Momo lazily walking beside her.

Dahyun, tzuyu and jeongyeon can sigh only and walking with each other.

This the moment mina and chaeyoung waiting for. Chaeyoung grab her hand and walking slowly with her.

"I miss you."

Mina said a bit sad. Chaeyoung bring her hand to his lip and kiss it.

"I miss you too."

Chaeyoung put her hand on her waist, just to remind peoples that mina is his girl.

Suddenly mina stop and her eyes shining.

"Baby, why so sudden?"

Chaeyoung look at mina eyes and she's looking at arcade. Chaeyoung pinch her cheek and drag her inside.

"Let's play here and let's buy souvenirs for mom and jihyo unnie okay."

Mina nod and excited to try all games. Chaeyoung can't help but smile seeing his baby happy after treating her like jerk earlier.