FOL 7

🐯🐧~~

~~~

2 WEEKS LATER

After their first night together, chaeyoung never come to appartment anymore make mina a bit safe and calm.

MINA POV

Mina checking some date and when she's counting she's feel weird and feel her tummy.

"What if i'm pregnant. Omg."

Mina mumble and find her phone and call sana.

"Hello sanachan," *sobbing*

"Mina, hey, is everythings fine?"

"Can we meet later?"

"Oh okay but make sure you are fined."

"But, can you buy me something before we meet?"

"What mina just tell me?"

"Can you buy me prengancy test."

"Oh okay, bye."

Sana hangup and sigh. Mina wipe her tears and get ready to prepare herself but when she's wearing her cloth someone step inside and hugging her bare waist.

"Where are you going?"

Chaeyoung sniffing on mina neck and place a few soft pecks. Mina close her eyes and try to unwrap chaeyoung arms around her tummy.

"Chaeyoung, can you let me wear my clothes first."

Chaeyoung spin mina to facing him. Mina only wear her black bra and a short. Chaeyoung smirk and scaning mina from her head and toe.

Chaeyoung lean closer to mina ears and bite it softly bofore went back to kiss mina neck softly.

Mina press her lips and hold her moan. Mina slowly trembling and her tears begin to drop.

Chaeyoung can feel her cheeks wet by mina tears. He pull his face from mina and wipe mina tears.

"Sorry."

Chaeyoung take off his jacket and lay on the bed. He's grab mina pillow and smell it.

Mina wear her shirt and text sana to meet a bit late. She's sit on the bed and see chaeyoung socks still on. She's lean closer to chaeyoung leg and put his leg on her bare tight. Chaeyoung uncover his face and staring at mina.

Mina gently pull his socks and put it away. Suddenly chaeyoung pull mina and make mina fall on chaeyoung top.

"Arghh."

Mina groan in pain and chaeyoung embrace mina by put her in his arms, his face hiding on mina neck, mina scent really make him addicted and drunk with it.

Mina want to escape but her heart want this, that's weird but she's want chaeyoung be close to her. She's smile and slowly stroking chaeyoung hair make chaeyoung calm and slowly to enter his dreamland.