FOL 42

CONTINUE

2 WEEKS LATER

"Mr son i am sorry for bothering you but i've calling you so many times." Ireen said and bow.

Chaeyoung focus back on his reality. "What is it?" Since mina leave him he's become heartless and cold again toward everyone.

"Sorry again, there is 2 suspicious letters that sended to you today. Here." Ireen leave it on chaeyoung table and leave right after.

Chaeyoung keep the big one and take the small one first. He's open it.

Dear chaeyoung,

Hi, i am eunha, i know i can text you but i'm not used that number anymore, i am sorry for what happened between you and your wife, i swear i thought your wife is somi but after all my thoughts all wrong, eunsoo wanna said goodbye so bad to you, i'm leaving far away from you, eunsoo not even yours, ours happy living in heaven, i am sorry for make your life upside down, i swear i tried to avoid to do this but for eunsoo safety i need to do this. I've been warned by someone that asked me to do this to you and mina. I'm scared chaeyoung but me and eunsoo finally escaped thanks to you too. I am sorry again, honestly i'm thanks to you for everythings you did for me and eunsoo. I hope i'm still the girl you love but i am a girl you loved. I want you to live happily with mina.

Chaeyoung tears flowing but a smile on his lip never leave him, his proud of eunha and eunsoo because he's started to love that kid like his own. But by looking at big envelop make his heart beating so fast. Slowly he's open it and his heart hurting so much until he's can feel it all over his chest. His tears keep flowing on his cheeks.

"You really want me to dissapear from your life so bad mina." Chaeyoung mumble and keep staring at divorce document that already signed by mina. Chaeyoung leave his office and went straight to where he's can release everythings burried inside his mind and heart.

"Monster." Chaeyoung mumble while smilling. "A monster don't deserve an angel like you mina." He's chuckle but with tears on his cheeks. He's sign it and put it back inside his car.

"First mom, second rose, third eunha and now the one that make me feel alive gone too. Growing up just wasted of time right. Everyone right i am image of monster." He's sobbing and burried his face between his knees.

"Chaeng." Chaeyoung look at that person and continue to let his tears flowing.

"Let it out." Tzuyu pull him into hug and rub his back. "Don't do something stupid! Think about heejin, she's coming home next week, beside ella gonna have friend now."

Chaeyoung chuckle and look at tzuyu face. "Idiot." Tzuyu push him away and staring at the night sky.

"Over?" Tzuyu ask.

"Game over." Chaeyoung said and sniffing while wiping his nose.

"Me too game over. But i have elkie." He's smile and remember how elkie treat his heart and ella.

"Lucky then, i have no one anymore. Mina bring away everythings even this heart."

Tzuyu look at chaeyoung who's still have tears on his cheeks. "You are not a monster remember that."

"I am not that monster, i hate him. I am not a monster, but listen it comes out from her mouth make me feel like one." Chaeyoung said and remember how her mother died.

FLASHBACK

"Mommy! Wake up." Chaeyoung shaking her mother body after that man leave the room.

"Chaengie hungry, please mommy wake up." Chaeyoung already tearing up. He's see her mother lifeless body. He's went beside his mother and lay beside her, hug the body and crying. "They all bad guy, why they always be in your room. I hate your man mommy, he's keep you away from me. Wake up please." His little fingers brushing his mother face and hairs.

"It's all fakes tzuyu, i know how my mother die and how that jerk faking all his death and mom's as a car accident. I want my mom's back here and embrace me, telling me that i am a good baby cub once again." Chaeyoung mumble and begin to close his eyes.

Tzuyu sigh softly and staring at chaeyoung. 'I thought you the one mina. I failed chaeng i am sorry.'

POV

"Mina." Sana hold mina hand, they went to clinic for her 7 months check up.

"Congrats mrs son, it's a girl. A healthy baby girl." Yuju said and smiling. "Chaeyoung must be happy to hear this, i wish he's here to hear this."

Mina smile drop once the doctor mention about chaeyoung name, sana rub mina back and smile at yuju. "He's not a man he's a monster." Mina said and walking out.

Yuju shocked, yuju also one of chaeyoung bestfriend back in highschool. "Cruel." She's mumble and continues her works until her phone beep, she's saw chaeyoung asking about mina condition. She's giving her respond and continue back.

"Mina wait!" Sana hold mina hand and pull her into a hug.

"It's okay mina, let's go home okay, you need rest." Sana said softly and drive mina home.

At home,

Yoona stand and slap mina face. Jihyo can't stop yoona and everyone shocked, sana hide mina behind her.

"What is your proble slapping pregant women!" Sana mad, nayeon drag sana to sit.

"How dare you to break my son heart." Yoona rubbing her head and fall back on the couch, jihyo rubbing her back.

Mina hold her cheek and smile bitterly. "He's a monster after all, what do you guys expect, come here and throw your hand on my face! I can call the police and report this now."

Jihyo the one who stand. "Watch your dirty mouth girl, you talking here is my brother, you know nothing about him, don't make me lost my respect on you, i am wrong all this time mina, i thought you are the one that he's been waiting for. You know what? You are nothing like how all those cheaps girls out there. I hope you are happy eating your own salt." Jihyo glare at mina and bring yoona home. "One more thing mina, you know that ring belong to our mother. It's way more special to him, i don't know why you can't see that you are too much special for him." One last words from jihyo make everyone stunned.

Mina sit back on the couch and see her trembling hand and lips, no words come out from her mouth only tears keep flowing on her cheeks.

Sana hug mina and rubbing her back. "Shhhh stop crying please." Sana said and comforting sana.

Momo bring some water for mina and nayeon ask her to stop crying for baby safety.

"I am wrong, i just i......i make a mistake...did i? Or.....i don't know...i felt useless...he's...." she's sobbing hard.

"Stop talking and rest mina." Sana said and help her to rest in her room.

Leave your votes!! You are on mina or chaeyoung side?? 😌🐯🐧