FOL 45

CONTINUE

"Unnie, i am scared." Mina said and hold nayeon hand.

Nayeon sigh and hold mina hand. "Mina we already here, what you waiting more? Let's just meet heejin and leave."

Mina take a deep breath and slowly follow nayeon, walking in son mansion.

POV

"Daddy someone here?" Heejin ask and continue eat her foods.

Chaeyoung wipe heejin mouth with his napkin. "Yuri please take the door for me."

Yuri bow and went to main door to see who is coming over now.

"Hello, is chaeyoung home?" Nayeon ask and slightly bow her head to yuri.

Yuri bow. "Young master here but he's having lunch with his daughter, it's kinda rude if he's need to leave the table now." Yuri said softly.

Mina step out and yuri bow at her. "Ouh mrs son here, i am sorry for my rudeness, come inside." Yuri step aside and let both of them inside. She's went to chaeyoung back.

"Pardon mr son, mrs son and her friend here to meet miss heejin." Yuri said and leave.

Heejin drop her spoon and running to her room. Chaeyoung sigh and leave the dining table to get heejin.

A few knocks on heejin door. "Baby open the door for daddy please."

Heejin open the door and hug chaeyoung leg, chaeyoung bend down and carry heejin, "baby you can't crying anymore, my heejin already big right. You want me to make them leave?"

Heejin hide her face between chaeyoung neck and sobbing. "No, just give me some time to get ready."

Chaeyoung rubbing heejin back softly and kiss her head. "It's okay baby, take it slowly okay." Chaeyoung walking back and forward to calm heejin.

Minutes later, mina and nayeon being approach by chaeyoung and heejin who's still hiding between chaeyoung chest.

"Have a seat." Chaeyoung said and sit on his own.

Nayeon check her phone. "Sorry i need to go, emergency!" Nayeon saying her bye and leave.

Mina shocked and fidgeting her fingers on her lap and groan in pain when the baby start to kicking inside.

"Arghhh." Mina groan and hold her bump.

Heejin look at mina with concern look on her face, she's jump off from chaeyoung lap and went to mina, she's place her small hand on mina bump.

"Baby stop doing that to mommy mina, she's in pain now, be a good girl and love your mommy okay." Softly heejin utter and give a small kiss on mina bump.

Mina tears slowly flowing on her cheeks. 'How come i hurted this sweet girl.' Mina staring at heejin and her hand reach for heejin cheek.

"I am sorry." Mina said.

Heejin glance at mina hand on her cheek and look back at mina face that full of tears.

Chaeyoung can't bear the pain when he's saw mina crying and heejin comforting his unborn baby, he's went outside to garden leave both heejin and mina together.

Heejin small hand wiping mina tears. "Don't cry, don't say sorry too. I'm fine, it's just hurt a little since i love you."

Mina hug heejin tight and kiss her head. 'I don't deserve this kindness. What have you done mina.'

POV

'It's hurt so much here.' He's hold his chest and close his eyes.

FLASHBACK

"Mommy look, noona pinch me again!" Little cub whining and crying.

"Awww my baby cub crying, come here." Taeyeon hug her little cub and humming a soft song like how her baby cub love.

"Noona do that must be have a reason right?tell me what you did this time?" Taeyeon asked softly and kiss the place chaeyoung got pinch.

Chaeyoung pouting. "Chaeyoungie draw in noona books again." Chaeyoung said and continue crying again.

"See i know that, this cub must did something to make his noona mad. Did you say sorry?"

Chaeyoungie shaking his head. "Not yet, i am scared."

"Remember this my baby, always being sorry and learn how to forgive. Now go and say sorry." Taeyeon hold chaeyoung hand and found crying jihyo on the couch.

"My princess crying." Taeyeon being so soft, so much softness and love she's put while taking care both of her baby.

"Chaeyoungie did it again, i am not mad at him, it's just he's raised his voice at me earlier make me pinch his arm, i didn't mean to do that mommy." Jihyo sobbing.

"So you feel guilty for doing that, not because you mad at him for drawing again in your books?"

"No, i will never mad at him for doing that, beside all his drawing cute." Jihyo chuckle.

Taeyeon smile and kiss jihyo cheek. "Can you always remember this, always being sorry and learn how to forgive, you both sibling you must not fight but loving each other okay."

Jihyo nod and chaeyoung approach them.

"Sorry noona." Chaeyoung give something for jihyo, it's his favourites tiger plushie.

Jihyo hug chaeyoung. "Okay cub, you are forgiven. I can keep this right."

"No, this is mine." Chaeyoung hug his plushie tight and pouting.

Jihyo laugh with taeyeon.

"Chaeng, i called you many times but you seem lost." Mina said and distance herself from chaeyoung a little.

Chaeyoung back to his sense and glance at mina. "Where is heejin?"

"She's inside watching some cartoons."

An akward silent between them make their atmosphere gloomy and sorrow. No one want to break the silent between them until one of them talk.

"First my love story start with you and finally end with you also, i am sorry for what i did to you back then, i hope you will forgive a monster like me." Chaeyoung smile but not that smile that he's always wear when he's with mina, it's a smile when he's try to hide his sadness.

Mina smile and put her hand on chaeyoung cheek. "I am sorry for everythings. But even how many sorry you said that's will not change the fact that you are a monster. I come here only for heejin. I will make sure my child will not be like you." Mina said and remove her hand while chuckling with tears on her cheeks. She's sigh.

Chaeyoung hurt with mina words. It's getting deeper and deeper. "Thanks for that mina. Thanks for being apart of my lies, loving you is something i will never regret it, your name bring pain to me. Thanks again. This life full of lies. I will ask my driver to send you home." Chaeyoung said and walk away from mina.

But he's stop. "Keep the ring please, it's too much special to me." With tears on his cheeks, he's walk away from mina.

Mina wipe her tears and sigh again. "Full of lies. Haha." She's walk away and leave.

Leave your votes💘