FOL 36

🐧🐯~

~~~

After tzuyu send sana home, even he's got scold by nayeon but he's still smile after driving off from their house.

'How i can avoid you when my heart only want you.' Tzuyu thought and focus back on his drving.

"Son Chaeyoung!" Mina shout and mad.

Chaeyoung stand infront of mina and look down.

"Look at my eyes chaeyoung, you know i hate repeat my world." Mina said it with her cold tone making chaeyoung shiver and scared.

Chaeyoung gulp and slowly look into mina eyes. "Sorry baby." Chaeyoung said and pouting.

Mina sigh and went one step close to chaeyoung. "You know what are you doing?"

Chaeyoung nod. "I shouldn't eat your mango. I am so sorry baby, i will buy a new one tomorrow. Please forgive me."

Mina sobbing and turn around and went to lay on bed. Chaeyoung rub his face and sit behind mina. "Baby, i am sorry. I can go out and buy some for you."

Mina look at chaeyoung with tears on her cheeks. "I don't want that anymore!! You know it's for our little baby and you still eat it! Go out now! Never get inside!"

Chaeyoung sigh and slowly get out from their room. He's went to heejin room and lay on the bed where he's will sleeping tonight. "Sleep alone again you son chaeyoung. Why you even eat that mango at the first place. Stupid." He's mumble and sleep.

The ray of sunshine hitting chaeyoung face making him groan. "Morning!" He's said and went downstair to drink his milk. But he's saw mina cooking with her cold face. Chaeyoung look at her and smile. "Morning baby." He's went closer and put his palm on mina bump. "Morning to baby."

Mina remove his hand and continue cooking. She's just serve one plate for her and eating silently. Chaeyoung sit infront of mina. "Can i have some baby? Aaaa" chaeyoung open his mouth hoping for a bite from mina.

Mina put spoon inside chaeyoung mouth and leave. "Mina! I am sorry!" Chaeyoung sigh and clean everythings.

Mina siting on the bed while using her phone. Chaeyoung went inside and glance at mina before went to bathroom. He's get ready to go to work. He's glance again at mina before reaching for his phone.

"Don't wait for me. I will eat dinner outside. I have 3 meetings...."

Mina rolling her eyes. "Can you just go please." Mina said and focus back on her phone.

Chaeyoung sigh. "Mmmm okay, i will go now." Chaeyoung went closer to mina and kiss her baby bump. "Daddy will off to work first, don't give hard time for mommy okay. Love you." Chaeyoung said and walk away without looking at mina.

"Mr son, someone waiting for you in your room." Irene told him. He's just nod.

Chaeyoung saw a woman figure with kid on her lap. He's went to his chair and shocked.

"Somi." He's whisper and staring at somi face.