FOL 49

CONTINUE

"Bye mommy mina, bye baby miyeong." Heejin peck miyeong cheek softly and mina kiss her head.

"Bye heejin." Mina smile and place miyeong back at her place. Her finger brushing miyeong cheek softly.

"Hi miss myoi, sorry for interupt but i need to take baby for another check up at baby unit care, don't worry once she's done i will bring her back." The nurse said and smile.

Mina smile at her. "Sure go ahead, just make sure she's fine."

The nurse slowly take baby miyeon away leaving mina alone.

POV

Yuju take the baby from nurse and bring it close to chaeyoung who is smiling.

"Here you go, you daughter chaeng." Yuju hand chaeyoung the baby.

Chaeyoung peck miyeong forehead and his tears flowing on his cheeks. "Welcome to world angel." He's brushing miyeong cheek softly and kiss her head.

"My little angel." Chaeyoung sit down on the couch while miyeong still in his arms.

Yuju smile and decided to leave both of them to have their own time.

"Daddy sorry for not able to see you yesterday. I wish i can stay by mommy side and your side also. Daddy love you and mommy so much." Chaeyoung said and staring at miyeong face with a smile on his face that will never fade away.

Menawhile,

Mina already finish eating and keep glance at her phone.

"You guys can go home first, i will be okay here." Mina said and smile.

"Okay if you said so, we will come later at evening and bring you some dinner." Nayeon said and clean the mess they make.

Sana went to hug mina and ruffling her hairs. "We will be back, if you need anything just call us okay."

Mina smile and nod. "Bye!"

Mina again glance at her phone. "Where is miyeong, she's must be hungry by now." Mina worried about her baby condition.

Later,

"Miyeong." Mina whisper and staring at the person who bring miyeong inside.

"I am sorry for taking long time." He's said and place miyeong in her cart.

Mina just watching his action and her tears start to flowing on her cheeks.

He's turn his attention to mina and wipe her tears softly. "I am sorry for doing this, i just want to see our baby."

Mina push away his hand and wipe her own tears. "Don't you dare to lay your dirty hand on me or her, she's only mine."

Chaeyoung smile and nod. "Sorry. Mina, i........" he's pause and staring inside mina's eyes. "I know you hate me but that doesn't change the fact that she's also from mine right. One mistake you already hate me this much. Eunha is my past and you promise me you will never leave me like how my mother did. Why everyone leave me when i need them the most. Don't you think about my feelings? It's hurt the most when the person i love the most call me monster." Chaeyoung tears flowing.

Mina not even look at chaeyoung, they both stay silent until miyeong crying break everythings.

Chaeyoung about to take miyeong but mina stop him. "Leave mr son, leave me alone." Mina take miyeong in her arms.

Chaeyoung nod slowly. "I promise i will leave but please let me kiss my daughter for the last time."

Mina just stay silent and let chaeyoung kiss miyeong forehead and brush her cheek.

"Daddy sorry baby. I want to show you how much i love you."

"Minari, i love you." Chaeyoung said and walking out from the door.

Mina tears keep flowing right after chaeyoung leave her alone.

POV

"Great job!!" He's laugh and staring at the person infront of him. He's bend down and play with that person hairs.

"You will die soon princess." He's close the door and leave with smile.

"Prepare everythings!!" He's order and everyone nod and obey to him.

POV

"Can we play football together uncle tzuyu?" Heejin ask and waiting for tzuyu respond.

Tzuyu smile and nod. "Go and grab your ball and let's play here!"

Heejin running to get her ball and went back to tzuyu.

"I will kick now uncle tzuyu!!" Heejin said and kick it fast make the ball went far outside the gate of the house.

"Opps! Lemme get it!" Heejin running off without wait for tzuyu.

She's saw the ball infront of her. She's went to get it.

Tzuyu look away and saw a bird, he's went back to watch heejin taking a ball but he's can't see heejin, just only a ball there. He's running to the ball and search for heejin.

"Heejin!" Tzuyu call her many times but no answer. "Shit!" Tzuyu found heejin hair clip and pick it up. He's went straight inside the house to get jihyo and yoona.

They all worried and make a police report right after.

Chaeyoung went straight home and saw lot of police cars infront of his house and he's rush inside find yoona crying while jihyo calming her.

Tzuyu stand and went to chaeyoung.

"What happened here tzu? Where is heejin?"

Tzuyu silent and gulp. Chaeyoung worried and grab tzuyu collar

"Tzuyu!! Where is my heejin!!" Chaeyoung shout and jihyo went to loosen his grip and hug him.

"I lost her chaeng, i am sorry, so sorry." Tzuyu look down and cover his face.

Chaeyoung world stop when he's heard that. "You kidding me. Noona where is heejin? My princess here, you all pranking me right?" Chaeyoung laugh and shaking his head.

"Chaeng." Jihyo mumble and shocked seeing her brother like this.

Chaeyoung running everywhere in the house to find his princess. "Heejin! Come out princess, daddy will bring you to eat burger, come on out. Daddy here princess!" Chaeyoung doing it like a crazy person, he's sitting down on the floor when yoona come and hug him.

"We're sorry chaeng, heejin not here." Yoona hug him tight.

Chaeyoung tears only on his cheeks, his heart can't take this, he's scared heejin will leave him too.

"Bring her back to me please, my heejin, she's must be scared now." Chaeyoung mumble and trembling.

Yoona wiping chaeyoung tears and hold his hand from trembling. "We will try our best to find her. Trust me heejin will be fine."

"Just bring her back to me."

'I am sorry rose i am sorry.' Chaeyoung crying and keep crying.

Leave your votes💗